KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

3 posters

What jungle animal are you? (Blogthings quiz)

Stardust
    Stardust

What jungle animal are you? (Blogthings quiz) Empty What jungle animal are you? (Blogthings quiz)

Post by Stardust Tue 12 Jul 2011, 14:02

You Are a Lion

What jungle animal are you? (Blogthings quiz) Lion

You're very self-reliant and apt to do your own thing. You know what you want out of life.

You are a total visionary. You have your own idea about utopia, as impractical as it may be.

You have sharp senses and a heightened awareness. Very little escapes your notice.

Decision making is easy for you. You have a spot on intuition that's been with you your whole life.
    Kitkat
    Kitkat

What jungle animal are you? (Blogthings quiz) Empty Re: What jungle animal are you? (Blogthings quiz)

Post by Kitkat Tue 12 Jul 2011, 18:15

I got the lion as well. What jungle animal are you? (Blogthings quiz) 631737971
    Feather
    Feather

What jungle animal are you? (Blogthings quiz) Empty Re: What jungle animal are you? (Blogthings quiz)

Post by Feather Fri 15 Jul 2011, 10:07

You Are a Zebra

Post it now!

Share on Tumblr

People gravitate toward you. You are usually the happiest person in the room.
    You are a unifying force. You bring people together from many different walks of life.

You are a joy to be around, and people love you for being exactly who you are.
    You are totally comfortable with where you are in life. You accept yourself and your life circumstances.

The picture won't post!!! Grrrr!!
    Kitkat
    Kitkat

Post by Kitkat Fri 15 Jul 2011, 10:48

Feather wrote:You Are a Zebra

The picture won't post!!! Grrrr!!

Now now, Feather... be a nice zebra and "accept life's little circumstances". What jungle animal are you? (Blogthings quiz) 40742102

Anyway, zebras don't Grrrr (do they?). Come to think of it ... what DO they do? They certainly don't miaow or purrrrr .... Anyone ever spoken to a zebra? How did it reply? Maybe Neigh .??? What jungle animal are you? (Blogthings quiz) 3392635135
    Feather
    Feather

Post by Feather Sun 22 Jun 2014, 17:01

Zebras don't speak to just any other animal. Remember they've already got their stripes.
    Kitkat
    Kitkat

Post by Kitkat Sun 22 Jun 2014, 22:04

OK, I'm answering my own question here ...

This is what a zebra sounds like.  Really surprising actually.  Not sure what I expected ... but it sure wasn't this:  surprised 

Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Sun 09 Oct 2016, 17:45

I had to laugh at the exchanges Feather/Kitkat which I hadn't read before, and I didn't know Zebras made that funny sound, unexpected. According to the internet, Zebras bray, bark, and yip. Not sure which is the official one or if they all are.

I did the test again today:

You Are a Giraffe

You roll with the punches. You try to keep things light and breezy.

You have deep and profound relationships. You foster closeness and openness with people.

You are accommodating and helpful. You seek harmony and middle ground with others.

You are unpretentious and very real. You can't help but be yourself.

What Jungle Animal Are You?

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 04:41