KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

Talking printer!

Kitkat
    Kitkat

Talking printer! Empty Talking printer!

Post by Kitkat Thu 09 Jun 2011, 15:48

I've got a few days off work so had the chance to attend to things that I normally don't have the time for. I've been without a printer to my computer at home for some time, ever since the old faithful decided it had enough, did a wobbly and died. Had purchased a new one (this one much less bulky, prints in colour and will print photos, etc) but up till now haven't got around to fixing it up to the computer. Well, I managed to do that this morning ... and just having a fiddle around, I went to try it out by printing off a photograph - and this male voice boomed out PRINTING STARTED! Talking printer! 3458887598 What the ....! Frightened the life outa me! Then when the page had finished (bit slow printing) the same voice very helpfully informs me PRINTING FINISHED!

Talking printer! 3016724194 Now that I've got over the initial shock, I'm actually quite enjoying chatting and playing with my new computer buddy. Basketball
    Talking printer! 2238782717 I wonder if he can be trained to make a cup of tea in the time I have to wait now for each page to pump itself out.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 20:00