KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

The Video of the Week currently showing on LAL Portal Page is: 'Science and the Séance'

Madeleine McCann investigation continues ...

Kitkat
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Madeleine McCann investigation continues ...

Post by Kitkat on Tue 09 Dec 2014, 19:17

When and where does it all end?

After years of rumours and suspicion, some residents in Praia da Luz, the resort where Madeleine went missing, feel the focus on the case has gone on for too long.

A few "Stop" road signs in the area now have graffiti that reads: "Stop McCann Circus".

British police involvement in this case has so far cost £8million, and yet it continues ...

Earlier this year detectives from London flew to the Algarve to assist with searching scrubland near the resort where Madeleine disappeared. They did not uncover any evidence.

The Met's Operation Grange was set up in 2011 after Prime Minister David Cameron asked the force to "bring their expertise" to the inquiry following a request from Kate and Gerry McCann.

readmore   arrow   http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30391264

I wonder, can all this "renewed interest" have anything to do with Gonçalo Amaral's book, "The Truth of the Lie".  The book has been censored in the UK.  Gerry and Kate McCann went to a lot of trouble and expense to make sure of that - but the book has been translated into English by Anna Esse and reproduced at the following link "to help increase the chances of it being read by people in the UK."

Read the book in full here arrow http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.co.uk/  

Whiskers
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Madeleine McCann investigation continues ...

Post by Whiskers on Tue 09 Dec 2014, 22:46

I had no idea this website existed.  surprised   I'm still reading in there.  Stopping for a brew.
I'm speechless!

Haven't got to the book yet!  rock
Stardust
All Star Gold Member
All Star Gold Member

Post by Stardust on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 09:03

Just saw this on Huff Post UK (22.2.2017):

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/madeleine-mccann-theory-revealed-by-investigative-journalist-10-years-after-she-went-missing_uk_58ad5773e4b0d0a6ef464cbc

The parents may continue to say there's no proof that Madeleine has ever been harmed, but everybody knows that is highly unlikely, whether she was killed 10 years ago or submitted to abominations since then. There's not much hope she was kidnapped by a person who just wanted a daughter to love and care for, though I'm sure that's what they would prefer to believe to salve their own consciences.

Be grateful for even the smallest thing, blessings come in many disguises.
Kitkat
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Post by Kitkat on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 12:18

'McCann’s “frivolity” complaint rejected. Gonçalo Amaral’s ‘libel win’ confirmed for 3rd time'

Source Portugal Resident 
21 March 2017

This may be the end of the line for the long-running civil case taken out by the parents of Madeleine McCann to ‘silence’ their bête-noir, former PJ coordinator Gonçalo Amaral.

After all the hullaballoo and recriminations filling UK tabloids, Supreme court judge Dr Jorge Manuel Roque Nogueira has rejected the complaint lodged by Kate and Gerry McCann over what they considered a frivolous decision by fellow judges to uphold Gonçalo Amaral’s right to freedom of expression, sanctioning the intrinsic legality of his damning thesis ‘Maddie: the Truth of the Lie’.

Roque Nogueira’s decision, taken earlier today and published in PDF format online, means that Amaral has won the case for the third and possibly final time.

There is no higher court in Portugal to which the McCanns can take this fight - and the grounds for appeal to the European Court of Human Rights are “highly dubious”, said a source, particularly as Supreme Court judges referred to tenets set out by the ECHR in their 75-page deliberation.

For Amaral who has remained silent through this last tense stand-off over the Supreme Court ruling in January, the decision today means that finally his assets and property should be ‘unfrozen’, allowing him to return to the full control of his life.

As blogwriter Joana Morais has commented, Roque Nogueira’s decision came “sooner than we expected” and was “no doubt due to the weaknesses of the reasoning presented in the request for annulment of the Supreme Court’s ruling”.

For now, there has been no reaction from either the McCanns in UK, or their Portuguese legal team over here.

UK tabloids appear not yet to have the news.

More on this story: 
•  A COMPENDIUM OF MCCANN-RELATED LIBEL ACTIONS
•  NHS: THE MCCANNS' ABUSE OF POWER

Kitkat
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Post by Kitkat on Sun 22 Oct 2017, 19:11

update 

This very comprehensive website has all the most recent, up-to-date information:

The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann

www https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/
Whiskers
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Whiskers on Mon 23 Oct 2017, 23:43

Had a look at that website, and have now read the book.

The whole thing stinks.
Kitkat
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Post by Kitkat on Wed 14 Nov 2018, 10:35

Madeleine McCann investigation receives more funding

Madeleine McCann was three when she went missing in 2007

Police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have received a further £150,000 in government funding.
Madeleine was three when she was last seen while on holiday with her parents in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in May 2007.
The Metropolitan Police launched its inquiry in 2011 after a Portuguese investigation failed to make headway.
A total of £11.75m has been spent on Operation Grange to date. The new funding is for the six-month period until 31 March next year.
Detectives have been applying to the Home Office every six months for a grant to continue their work.
They said last year that a "critical line of inquiry" was still being pursued.

Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry McCann, of Rothley, Leicestershire, have pledged never to give up the search for their daughter, who vanished from the family's holiday apartment while they were dining at a restaurant nearby.
The Met Police carried out searches in the resort in 2014.
On the 10th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance in May last year, police said some 40,000 documents had been reviewed and more than 600 individuals had been investigated.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46196238

Further references:
Kitkat
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Post by Kitkat on Sun 09 Dec 2018, 17:30

from The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann forum

13 Apr 2018  

WE HELPED THE MCCANNS! - Part 4a

19  SIR PHILIP GREEN, very rich businessman   

Hello. My name’s Philip Green. Well, SIR Philip Green to the likes of you reading this. You don’t get made a ‘Sir’ for nothing, you know. Look at ‘Sir’ Jimmy Savile for example.

I am a very successful and clever businessman. I am most famous for selling British Home Stores (BHS) for £1 whilst paying myself and my wife a small fortune in fees as Directors. (Enough to buy me that famous £100 million yacht, anyway, so we are talking millions, tens of millions, hundreds of millions).  That way, I cheated BHS pensioners out of £571 million. That’s a lot of cash. Of course, now that this matter has been brought to my attention, I have found just over half of that to help out those pensioners. Give me some at least some credit for that!
What did I do for the McCanns?  I provided my private jet to fly them to meet the Pope. This was just three weeks after Madeleine was reported missing. It was a very important part of helping to make them famous - and of course it reminded everybody not just of my fabulous wealth, but also my legendary generosity

20  JIM GAMBLE, former Head of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Service, now Director of the private company InEqe

Hi! You may remember that I led the highly controversial Operation Ore, an investigation into people who watched child sexual abuse online via the U.S.-based American-based internet site, Landslide. Look up ‘Operation Ore’ on Landslide, and you’ll see that Operation Ore resulted in 7,250 suspects being identified, 4,283 homes being searched, 3,744 arrests, 1,848 charged, 1,451 convictions, 493 cautioned and 140 children removed from suspected dangerous situations  Also, at least 33 people committed suicide rather than face justice. So my campaign was very successful, and on the back of it I was promoted to the new post of Head of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Service, or ‘CEOP’ for short.

When Madeleine was reported missing, I went swiftly into action. There is evidence that I set up a dummy CEOP webpage for missing Madeleine during Monday 30 April - three days before Madeleine was reported missing. But I’m not admitting anything about that; in fact I have publicly denied it.

First of all, I asked anyone who had been in Praia da Luz around the time of the McCanns’ holiday to send me their holiday snaps, in case Madeleine’s abductor was on one of them. I have never revealed how many photos were sent in, and I never sent these photos on to the Portuguese police, as I should have done. They stayed with CEOP. One press report noted: “Gonçalo Amaral, the former PJ inspector, recalls that, with the consent of the Portuguese authorities, an appeal was made for tourists to send in photos…The purpose was ‘to identify anyone suspicious who might appear looking at the family’, he says. But despite “much that arrived at the English police, none of those images ever reached us”.

As the Head of CEOP, I lent my considerable weight to suggestions by the McCanns that Madeleine had been abducted by a lone paedophile, or a group of paedophiles - even though the only evidence that there even was an abduction came from the McCanns and their close circle of friends. In this work, I had a team of trusty people around me who could be relied to stay ‘on message’: Mark Williams-Thomas, Dr Joe Sullivan and Graham Hill, to name three.

An early McCann Team campaign featured Madeleine’s coloboma – the ‘leak’ from her pupil to the iris. They designed a campaign logo: ‘LOOK for Madeleine’ with the second ‘O’ featuring a black line from the centre of the ‘O’ to the outside, looking like Madeleine’s eye. It was noted by some that this ‘O’ looked very similar to the design of the letter ‘C’ in CEOP. Hmmm.   

CEOP, by the way, was actually set up as a company, it was not part of any police force or government department, although it was generally regarded as being part of the police service.  I was its CEO. We got a substantial amount of our funding from private sources, e.g. from Sir Richard Branson (Virgin), Microsoft, BT, O2, and VISA.

On Monday 21 May, just 18 days after Madeleine was reported missing, I had a meeting in my office with Gerry McCann, who had come over to England for the weekend. There were a few others at that key meeting, but I’m not letting on who they were. We made plans. And again, sorry, but I’m not sharing with you what those plans were.

After that, I would often appear together with the McCanns on TV sofas, helping them to project the story of how a paedophile abductor had ‘stolen’ Madeleine. If Madeleine had been stolen by a paedophile, it was extremely likely that by now Madeleine would have been killed. But the McCanns wanted to emphasise that Madeleine was still alive - after all, it helped keep the donations coming in to their ‘Find Madeleine Fund’ - so I went along with them.

In May 2009, after Madeleine had been missing for two years, I appeared in a CEOP-produced video: ‘Minute for Madeleine’. Again, it rehearsed the theory that Madeleine was abducted by a paedophile. And I went on SKY News and other media to promote it: Link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJtkRE4P18I

A year later I again showed my commitment to the McCanns and the paedophile theory. I organised a CEOP conference on 26 January 2010, when I invited both Gerry McCann and my good mates Dr Joe Sullivan and Graham Hill to speak. The conference was titled: “Taken: Sexually-motivated child abductions” - an event ‘for law enforcement officers only’. Once again, then, having Gerry at my conference promoted the ‘abduction by a paedophile’ theory.

Someone asked me by e-mail why Gerry McCann had been asked to speak at a conference on sexually-motivated child abductions. I replied via my Training Officer, who replied on 19 January:

“Thank you for your interest in the work of CEOP and your comments. The fact that we invite a speaker does not mean that we endorse their views. Our conferences allow people to exchange and challenge views. The current position regarding the McCanns is that they are the parents of a missing child who is presumed to have been abducted: that being the case anything that Gerry McCann has to say will be of interest to those who work in [law enforcement] and will attend the conference”. 

Around this time, the McCanns were pushing hard for the government to set up a review by a British police force into the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Guess who was given the job of preparing a feasibility study for this review? Yep! You’re right! ME!    

In March, the Yorkshire Evening Post reported that I was “spearheading the carrying-out of a scoping exercise to assess the feasibility of a review by a British police force into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann”. I did my scoping review, recommending how it should be done. And the review, called Operation Grange, was set up a year later, on 12 May 2011.

On 10 April 2010, as the Independent reported: “Jim Gamble of CEOP told the BBC he believed some sex offenders should be encouraged to seek treatment rather than be threatened with jail terms…some offenders should receive a police caution, then be managed within the community. He said too many people were being convicted of paedophilia to be dealt with in the criminal justice system”. I was criticised for that as being soft on paedophiles. Michelle Elliott, Director of the charity Kidscape, said: “Mr Gamble's views on people who download illegal images [are wrong]. They are just as guilty as the people taking the photos. If they didn't view, the child wouldn't be abused. Therefore I think those people deserve prison’.” Huh! What does she know!

Soon after that kerfuffle, I lost my post as Head of CEOP. The new Home Secretary, Theresa May, had decided CEOP should be brought under the Serious and Organised Crime Directorate, now the National Crime Agency. In a huff, I offered to resign. Theresa May accepted! 

I’m proud of my work for the McCanns. I helped people to believe in the abduction. And my scoping report prepared the way for that mighty Scotland Yard investigation, Operation Grange, which has so far cost about £13 million and achieved…er…well, nothing so far. Here’s hoping, though!

“WE HELPED THE MCCANNS!” was devised and written by the Madeleine McCann Research Group, December 2017

Source: 
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️
What really happened to Madeleine McCann?

more  Check out the Forum:  arrow right   www   https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/
Whiskers
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Whiskers on Sun 09 Dec 2018, 19:59

After all this time its hard to believe this investigation is still going on.  But there has been so much covered up right from the start I dont think they will ever get to the bottom of what really happened to Madeleine.
mac
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Post by mac Today at 02:01

Kitkat wrote:from The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann forum

13 Apr 2018  

WE HELPED THE MCCANNS! - Part 4a

19  SIR PHILIP GREEN, very rich businessman   

Hello. My name’s Philip Green. Well, SIR Philip Green to the likes of you reading this. You don’t get made a ‘Sir’ for nothing, you know. Look at ‘Sir’ Jimmy Savile for example.

I am a very successful and clever businessman. I am most famous for selling British Home Stores (BHS) for £1 whilst paying myself and my wife a small fortune in fees as Directors. (Enough to buy me that famous £100 million yacht, anyway, so we are talking millions, tens of millions, hundreds of millions).  That way, I cheated BHS pensioners out of £571 million. That’s a lot of cash. Of course, now that this matter has been brought to my attention, I have found just over half of that to help out those pensioners. Give me some at least some credit for that!
What did I do for the McCanns?  I provided my private jet to fly them to meet the Pope. This was just three weeks after Madeleine was reported missing. It was a very important part of helping to make them famous - and of course it reminded everybody not just of my fabulous wealth, but also my legendary generosity

20  JIM GAMBLE, former Head of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Service, now Director of the private company InEqe

Hi! You may remember that I led the highly controversial Operation Ore, an investigation into people who watched child sexual abuse online via the U.S.-based American-based internet site, Landslide. Look up ‘Operation Ore’ on Landslide, and you’ll see that Operation Ore resulted in 7,250 suspects being identified, 4,283 homes being searched, 3,744 arrests, 1,848 charged, 1,451 convictions, 493 cautioned and 140 children removed from suspected dangerous situations  Also, at least 33 people committed suicide rather than face justice. So my campaign was very successful, and on the back of it I was promoted to the new post of Head of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Service, or ‘CEOP’ for short.

When Madeleine was reported missing, I went swiftly into action. There is evidence that I set up a dummy CEOP webpage for missing Madeleine during Monday 30 April - three days before Madeleine was reported missing. But I’m not admitting anything about that; in fact I have publicly denied it.

First of all, I asked anyone who had been in Praia da Luz around the time of the McCanns’ holiday to send me their holiday snaps, in case Madeleine’s abductor was on one of them. I have never revealed how many photos were sent in, and I never sent these photos on to the Portuguese police, as I should have done. They stayed with CEOP. One press report noted: “Gonçalo Amaral, the former PJ inspector, recalls that, with the consent of the Portuguese authorities, an appeal was made for tourists to send in photos…The purpose was ‘to identify anyone suspicious who might appear looking at the family’, he says. But despite “much that arrived at the English police, none of those images ever reached us”.

As the Head of CEOP, I lent my considerable weight to suggestions by the McCanns that Madeleine had been abducted by a lone paedophile, or a group of paedophiles - even though the only evidence that there even was an abduction came from the McCanns and their close circle of friends. In this work, I had a team of trusty people around me who could be relied to stay ‘on message’: Mark Williams-Thomas, Dr Joe Sullivan and Graham Hill, to name three.

An early McCann Team campaign featured Madeleine’s coloboma – the ‘leak’ from her pupil to the iris. They designed a campaign logo: ‘LOOK for Madeleine’ with the second ‘O’ featuring a black line from the centre of the ‘O’ to the outside, looking like Madeleine’s eye. It was noted by some that this ‘O’ looked very similar to the design of the letter ‘C’ in CEOP. Hmmm.   

CEOP, by the way, was actually set up as a company, it was not part of any police force or government department, although it was generally regarded as being part of the police service.  I was its CEO. We got a substantial amount of our funding from private sources, e.g. from Sir Richard Branson (Virgin), Microsoft, BT, O2, and VISA.

On Monday 21 May, just 18 days after Madeleine was reported missing, I had a meeting in my office with Gerry McCann, who had come over to England for the weekend. There were a few others at that key meeting, but I’m not letting on who they were. We made plans. And again, sorry, but I’m not sharing with you what those plans were.

After that, I would often appear together with the McCanns on TV sofas, helping them to project the story of how a paedophile abductor had ‘stolen’ Madeleine. If Madeleine had been stolen by a paedophile, it was extremely likely that by now Madeleine would have been killed. But the McCanns wanted to emphasise that Madeleine was still alive - after all, it helped keep the donations coming in to their ‘Find Madeleine Fund’ - so I went along with them.

In May 2009, after Madeleine had been missing for two years, I appeared in a CEOP-produced video: ‘Minute for Madeleine’. Again, it rehearsed the theory that Madeleine was abducted by a paedophile. And I went on SKY News and other media to promote it: Link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJtkRE4P18I

A year later I again showed my commitment to the McCanns and the paedophile theory. I organised a CEOP conference on 26 January 2010, when I invited both Gerry McCann and my good mates Dr Joe Sullivan and Graham Hill to speak. The conference was titled: “Taken: Sexually-motivated child abductions” - an event ‘for law enforcement officers only’. Once again, then, having Gerry at my conference promoted the ‘abduction by a paedophile’ theory.

Someone asked me by e-mail why Gerry McCann had been asked to speak at a conference on sexually-motivated child abductions. I replied via my Training Officer, who replied on 19 January:

“Thank you for your interest in the work of CEOP and your comments. The fact that we invite a speaker does not mean that we endorse their views. Our conferences allow people to exchange and challenge views. The current position regarding the McCanns is that they are the parents of a missing child who is presumed to have been abducted: that being the case anything that Gerry McCann has to say will be of interest to those who work in [law enforcement] and will attend the conference”. 

Around this time, the McCanns were pushing hard for the government to set up a review by a British police force into the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Guess who was given the job of preparing a feasibility study for this review? Yep! You’re right! ME!    

In March, the Yorkshire Evening Post reported that I was “spearheading the carrying-out of a scoping exercise to assess the feasibility of a review by a British police force into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann”. I did my scoping review, recommending how it should be done. And the review, called Operation Grange, was set up a year later, on 12 May 2011.

On 10 April 2010, as the Independent reported: “Jim Gamble of CEOP told the BBC he believed some sex offenders should be encouraged to seek treatment rather than be threatened with jail terms…some offenders should receive a police caution, then be managed within the community. He said too many people were being convicted of paedophilia to be dealt with in the criminal justice system”. I was criticised for that as being soft on paedophiles. Michelle Elliott, Director of the charity Kidscape, said: “Mr Gamble's views on people who download illegal images [are wrong]. They are just as guilty as the people taking the photos. If they didn't view, the child wouldn't be abused. Therefore I think those people deserve prison’.” Huh! What does she know!

Soon after that kerfuffle, I lost my post as Head of CEOP. The new Home Secretary, Theresa May, had decided CEOP should be brought under the Serious and Organised Crime Directorate, now the National Crime Agency. In a huff, I offered to resign. Theresa May accepted! 

I’m proud of my work for the McCanns. I helped people to believe in the abduction. And my scoping report prepared the way for that mighty Scotland Yard investigation, Operation Grange, which has so far cost about £13 million and achieved…er…well, nothing so far. Here’s hoping, though!

“WE HELPED THE MCCANNS!” was devised and written by the Madeleine McCann Research Group, December 2017

Source: 
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️
What really happened to Madeleine McCann?

more  Check out the Forum:  arrow right   www   https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/

Is this a spoof?
mac
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Post by mac Today at 02:12

Whiskers wrote:After all this time its hard to believe this investigation is still going on.  But there has been so much covered up right from the start I dont think they will ever get to the bottom of what really happened to Madeleine.

How can we know that (quote) "....there has been so much covered up right from the start" ? If something was covered up then we won't know much about it and/or how much was covered up unless someone blabs.

Seriously, though, it may be one more mystery that won't be solved this side of the divide. If she's dead, without a body there's no proof.

If she's alive then only good fortune or an admission with DNA matching is likely to prove the situation. Or random DNA matching after a crime or whatever.
Whiskers
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Whiskers Today at 13:29

mac wrote:How can we know that (quote) "....there has been so much covered up right from the start" ? If something was covered up then we won't know much about it and/or how much was covered up unless someone blabs.

Seriously, though, it may be one more mystery that won't be solved this side of the divide. If she's dead, without a body there's no proof.

If she's alive then only good fortune or an admission with DNA matching is likely to prove the situation. Or random DNA matching after a crime or whatever.

Hi Mac,
Have you read all through that site? And have you read Goncalo Amaral's book, the now retired Portuguese former police inspector, who was assigned to the case in Portugal right from the start? He wrote the book after he retired to bring public attention to all the discrepancies and cover-ups that he personally was aware of during the investigation. The McCanns tried to silence him and have tried to get his book banned. The only place where they were able to make the ban stand is here in the UK. Its all there in that site. It is a lot of reading to get through I know, but they have done their homework, its all very thorough.

And what about this ?? https://hypocriteandliar.wordpress.com/tag/gerry-mccann/
from when the McCanns were officially accused by the Portuguese police of being arguidos (suspects).
The 48 questions they refused to answer and the one they answered:
The Judiciária’s 48 questions that Kate did not answer

1 On the 3rd of May 2007, at around 10 p.m., when you entered the apartment, what did you see, what did you do, where did you search, what did you handle?

2 Did you search in the couple’s bedroom closet? (said she would not reply)

3 (Two photographs of her bedroom’s closet are exhibited) Can you describe its contents?

4 Why are the curtains in front of the side window, behind the sofa (photograph is exhibited) ruffled? Did someone pass behind that sofa?

5 How long did the search that you made in the apartment after detecting the disappearance of your daughter Madeleine take?

6 Why did you say straight away that Madeleine had been abducted?

7 Presuming that Madeleine had been abducted, why did you leave the twins alone at home while you went to the Tapas to raise the alarm? Even because the supposed abductor could still be inside the apartment.

8 Why didn’t you ask the twins at that moment what had happened to their sister, or why didn’t you ask them at a later point in time?

9 When you raised the alarm at the Tapas, what exactly did you say and what were the words?

10 What happened after you raised the alarm at the Tapas?

11 Why did you go to warn your friends instead of calling out from the balcony?

12 Who contacted the authorities?

13 Who participated in the searches?

14 Did anyone outside of the group learn about Maddie’s disappearance during the following minutes?

15 Did any neighbour offer you help after the disappearance?

16 What does the expression “we let her down” mean?

17 Did Jane mention to you that she had seen a man with a child that night?

18 How were the authorities contacted and which police force was called?

19 During the searches, and already with the police present, in what locations was Maddie searched for, how and in what manner?

20 Why didn’t the twins wake up during that search, or when they went to the upper floor?

21 Who did you call after the facts?

22 Did you call SKY News?

23 Did you know about the danger of calling the media, because that could influence the abductor?

24 Did you request the presence of a priest?

25 How was Madeleine’s face publicised, with a photograph, or other media?

26 Is it true that during the search you remained seated on Maddie’s bed without moving?

27 How did you behave that evening?

28 Did you manage to sleep?

29 Before the trip to Portugal, did you comment on a bad feeling or a bad premonition?

30 What was Madeleine’s behaviour?

31 Did Maddie suffer of any disease or did she take any kind of medication?

32 What was the relationship like between Madeleine and her siblings?

33 What was the relationship like between Madeleine and her siblings, her friends and her colleagues at school?

34 Concerning your professional life, in how many and in which hospitals have you worked?

35 What is your medical specialty?

36 Did you work by shifts, in emergency rooms or in other departments?

37 Did you work on a daily basis?

38 Did you stop working at a certain point in time? Why?

39 Do your twin children have difficulty in falling asleep, are they unruly and does that upset you?

40 Is it true that at certain times you were desperate over your children’s attitude and that left you upset?

41 Is it true that in England you considered the possibility of handing over Madeleine’s guardianship to a relative?

42 In England, did you give your children medication? What type of medication?

43 Within the process, you were shown films of cynotechnical inspection of forensic character, where the dogs can be seen marking indications of human cadaver odour and equally human blood traces, and only of human origin, as well as all the comments that were made by the responsible expert. After the visualisation, and after cadaver odour was signalled in your bedroom next to the wardrobe and behind the sofa that was pushed against the living room window, you said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said?

44 You said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said, concerning the marking of human blood behind the sofa by the detection dog?

45 You said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said, concerning the marking of cadaver odour in the boot of the vehicle that you rented a month after the disappearance?

46 You said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said, concerning the marking of human blood in the boot of the vehicle?

47 You said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said, upon being confronted with the result of the collection of Maddie’s DNA, which was analysed by a British lab, behind the sofa and inside the vehicle’s boot?

48 Did you have any responsibility or intervention in the disappearance of your daughter?

The question that she answered

Are you aware of the fact that by not answering these questions you may compromise the investigation, which is trying to find out what happened to your daughter? She said “Yes, if the investigation thinks so”.

Current date/time is Wed 19 Dec 2018, 16:40