KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

Ait-Ben-Haddou - Morocco

Kitkat
    Kitkat

Ait-Ben-Haddou - Morocco Empty Ait-Ben-Haddou - Morocco

Post by Kitkat Tue 28 Oct 2014, 20:55

Gorgeous Brian Cox in 'Human Universe' tonight (BBC2) will be reporting from Aitbenhaddou - a place in Morocco that holds many wonderful memories for me.

Images of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Morocco

Many years ago (seems like a lifetime ago!) I travelled (by car - passenger, not driving!) the whole length of Morocco - starting from Ifni and Tiznit right down the south, which you can see on the map in the above link, through the Atlas mountains all the way up to Tangiers - and then on further, crossing over another range of mountains, the Rif mountains across the north of the country to Al-Houceimas (not on the map there) by the Meditteranean sea. (Down south we were by the Atlantic).

I love Tuesday night TV - all my favourite things, including (on right now) the excellent 'Autumnwatch'.
    I usually record Human Universe, but will be watching it as broadcast tonight with probably a bit of a sentimental tear or two.  Memories .........  happyheart

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 19:59