KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

2 posters

Interview with Muhammad Ali in Ireland (1972)

Kitkat
    Kitkat

Interview with Muhammad Ali in Ireland (1972) Empty Interview with Muhammad Ali in Ireland (1972)

Post by Kitkat Sat 26 Nov 2011, 11:28

I just love this guy. He's got the looks, the gab, the moves ... and he put the entertainment into Boxing.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it
    easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power
    they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion.
    Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential.
    Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." - Muhammad Ali

"Inside of a ring or out, ain't nothing wrong with going down. It's staying down that's wrong." - Muhammad Ali
    ============

Muhammad Ali is in Ireland in July 1972 to fight Alvin Lewis. In this video, he
    is being interviewed by Cathal O'Shannon (TV presenter). It is said that
    it was Cathal O'Shannon's best remembered journalistic coups.

Whiskers
    Whiskers

Interview with Muhammad Ali in Ireland (1972) Empty Re: Interview with Muhammad Ali in Ireland (1972)

Post by Whiskers Sat 26 Nov 2011, 16:43

"I am the greatest". Rolling Eyes Doesnt he remind you of someone we all know Kitkat? (big gob, insults to his opponents, still insists he's the champ even when he loses)
    Kitkat
    Kitkat

Interview with Muhammad Ali in Ireland (1972) Empty Re: Interview with Muhammad Ali in Ireland (1972)

Post by Kitkat Sat 26 Nov 2011, 22:02

Whiskers wrote:"I am the greatest". Rolling Eyes Doesnt he remind you of someone we all know Kitkat? (big gob, insults to his opponents, still insists he's the champ even when he loses)

YES! Interview with Muhammad Ali in Ireland (1972) 1745332345

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46