KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

Stowaway cat found in hand luggage at airport security

Kitkat
    Kitkat

Stowaway cat found in hand luggage at airport security Empty Stowaway cat found in hand luggage at airport security

Post by Kitkat Mon 21 Oct 2019, 00:16

A couple going on holiday found a surprise visitor inside their hand luggage at the airport.
    Nick and Voirrey Coole, from the Isle of Man, were travelling to New York from the island's airport when Candy was discovered by security staff.
    The couple said the team at the airport were "fantastic" when they discovered the four-legged additional passenger.
    Candy was taken back home while the couple continued with their journey.
    arrow right  VIDEO

Aw ...  Reminds me of whenever I got the suitcase out to go on holiday anywhere, Poppet would be straight in there spread out and would refuse to budge.  I never knew whether it was because he wanted to come with us, or just didn't want to be left alone.  He obviously came to realise when the suitcases were out it meant that he was going to be on his own. (We didn't know about the cat hotel at that time and would usually be a friend staying over or coming in every day to feed him and sort out his litter tray, and anyway it's far better that they stay in their own home with someone coming to cat-sit, as cats are territorial creatures, and as we found out with Poppy in particular, the cat hotel proved very distressing for her.  No problem with Pepsi, but Poppy really didn't like it.  It was a feat in itself trying to get her into the travel basket to take her there, she would literally climb up the walls or just go and hide somewhere soon as she saw it.  Of course, it also sometimes meant a trip to the vet too.  Even though Pepsi would be going with her - he loved it, just like he loved travelling in the car too, but she would create and carry on like some sort of mad wild animal).

Poor Candy.  I hope her 'owners' weren't away from home for too long.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 14:45