KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

3 posters

The Worst Construction Mistakes Ever

Kitkat
    Kitkat

The Worst Construction Mistakes Ever Empty The Worst Construction Mistakes Ever

Post by Kitkat Tue 03 Apr 2018, 13:44

You really hafta see these to believe ...   surprised

42 of the craziest .... Click this linkin for the slide show.

I must say .... Number 2 - I get. yes nod   It's actually a good idea! I don't think it's a mistake; I think it was quite deliberately and cleverly constructed - look closely and think about it ...
    As a matter of fact, I could really do with one of those myself ... (with a few additions).
    Stardust
    Stardust

The Worst Construction Mistakes Ever Empty Re: The Worst Construction Mistakes Ever

Post by Stardust Tue 03 Apr 2018, 17:41

N° 2 is the ladder to nowhere. Is that the one you meant, Kitkat?

Some of the others made me laugh while some were horrifying.
    Kitkat
    Kitkat

The Worst Construction Mistakes Ever Empty Re: The Worst Construction Mistakes Ever

Post by Kitkat Wed 04 Apr 2018, 18:13

Stardust wrote:N° 2 is the ladder to nowhere. Is that the one you meant, Kitkat?

Yes, the ladder one.  It appears to be in a bathroom and that's a shower curtain rail that goes through the top rung and next one down.  Above it is either an electric heater or a light switch and whichever it is, can't be reached from the ground, cos the cord is too short.  The shower is probably one of those that is included in the bath also, so using a ladder in that space is going to be a pretty precarious task - slippy and dangerous.  So some bright spark has used the solid curtain rail as a 'steadier' for the ladder.  If it does tip a little to one side it's not going to fall down with you on it!  ... Well, that's just one surmisation.  cleverclogs  
    Another one could be to aid (for the same reason) when taking the shower curtain down to wash it, and putting it back up again ....

Well, okay ... anyone got any better ideas then?   The Worst Construction Mistakes Ever Getmyc10
    Whiskers
    Whiskers

Post by Whiskers Thu 05 Apr 2018, 12:00

Kitkat wrote:

Well, okay ... anyone got any better ideas then?   The Worst Construction Mistakes Ever Getmyc10

yes nod  

Revenge!  The builder didnt get paid his full whack for the great job he did in the bathroom, so the ladder is a reminder.  
     Your money or your ladder!  rock

Current date/time is Fri 03 May 2024, 02:31