KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

+2
Whiskers
Stardust
6 posters

Facebook links

Stardust
    Stardust

Facebook links Empty Facebook links

Post by Stardust Tue 27 Mar 2018, 11:55

Gordon Smith, the Psychic Barber, medium, on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/gordonsmithmedium/

purr
    Whiskers
    Whiskers

Facebook links Empty Re: Facebook links

Post by Whiskers Thu 29 Mar 2018, 20:12

I regularly check out Gordon's facebook.  :thumb:   He is so lucky to live in such a beautiful place. 
    Great place to go for walks with the dogs.  Lucky dogs too!
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Tue 03 Apr 2018, 11:39

andywilson1
    andywilson1

Post by andywilson1 Mon 28 Sep 2020, 11:59

I have been using WhatsApp for a long time but it has never happened with WhatsApp as it is happening now. When I try to open WhatsApp, WhatsApp starts glitching and crashes and comes out. A lot of search on net I found out about this [link deleted by moderator] modified version of WhatsApp and I am using this mod app but I would still like to see a way to fix this issue of WhatsApp.
    Kitkat
    Kitkat

Post by Kitkat Mon 28 Sep 2020, 13:28

Hi andywilson1.

Thanks for the tip and link.

I would just like to add here a little cautionary advice for anyone thinking of downloading gbwhatsapp.
    This includes both the pros and the cons - which ideally anyone should check and be aware of before downloading any new app to their respective devices:

From Techmaish.com
    So, these are some of the features which makes GBWhatsApp different from other WhatsApp mods as well as from the original version. But the app which is offering such remarkable features, as well as free downloading, is safe to use? In a big doubt, right?
    So, what is the need to worry? I am here to guide you so that you will not face any problems in the future. So guys, let me tell you that it is not safe to use GBWhatsApp. I will share with you the Risks Of Using GBWhatsApp. So, let’s have a look to see what are the problems which the user may face if he/she will use GBWhatsApp instead of the official version.
    Risks Of Using GBWhatsApp
    Risk 1: The messages you may share are not safe. Yes, guys, there is no guarantee that no third person will read your message. There are chances that the personal messages which you are sharing with your loved ones are not passing through the third-party servers.
    So, it is not safe to share any personal information like banking credentials, passwords, or any other detail. So, be careful while using not only GBWhatsApp but any WhatsApp mod.
    Risk 2: GBWhatsApp is more inclined to injecting virus-like Malware and Spyware because of the less secured hosted servers. These viruses can cause damage to your data, and only you will be responsible for any problem caused due to WhatsApp Mods.
    Risk 3: WhatsApp mods like GBWhatsApp are not illegal, but they are unofficial. So, they are not available on the Google Play Store. It means that they are available on the web instead of the Google Play Store. So, you can face detrimental adds which makes it difficult to update your app.
    Risk 4: Official WhatsApp has confined from using the WhatsApp Mods. Many people have identified using the WhatsApp Mods. The official version WhatsApp can ban you anytime if you are caught using the WhatsApp Mods. So be careful and think twice before using WhatsApp Mods like GBWhatsApp.
    Conclusion
    Well, at last I would only suggest you guys not use the WhatsApp Mods. Do not only think about the advanced features which they are providing. It would be better if you think about its consequencies. Thank You.
    readmore https://www.techmaish.com/risks-of-using-gbwhatsapp/

From Malavida:
    Opinions about GBWhatsApp: pros and cons
    Using GBWhatsApp has its positive and its negative aspects. We'll offer you the opinions of our editors about the app so you can decide whether it should be your next messaging app

These are the main advantages of using this app, so you can decide for yourself whether it’s worthwhile using a WhatsApp MOD or you’re better off sticking to the official chat and messaging app:

• Advanced customization: unlike the official WhatsApp Messenger, GBWhatsApp allows us to customize the interface to the max. We can download themes created by other users or modify colors and icons, all the latter from the settings menu.
    • Advanced privacy options: we can control privacy aspects such as our connection time, being able to freeze it so that nobody can know if we’ve been back online after the time indicated on the interface. It also allows to connect without showing the online status and choose if we want to hide these aspects in general or for specific contacts or groups.

But there are also a few disadvantages, it couldn’t be perfect:

• The potential danger of getting banned: since this is a MOD developed without permission, there’s always the risk of being banned by WhatsApp and our account being blocked until we install the official version once again. It happened back in 2015 and once again in 2019 when many users of this MOD and other popular versions had their accounts blocked.
    • No automatic updates: another con is that GBWhatsApp doesn’t update automatically so we’ll have to do so manually. Therefore, we’ll have to pay attention to the possible release of new versions to download them as soon as we can in order to get hold of the latest updated and antiban functions that are added progressively in order to avoid the above-mentioned bans.

readmore  https://www.malavida.com/en/soft/gbwhatsapp/android/q/opinions-about-gbwhatsapp-pros-and-cons.html#gref
    osmosoom
    osmosoom

Post by osmosoom Mon 12 Sep 2022, 17:38

andywilson1 wrote:I have been using WhatsApp for a long time but it has never happened with WhatsApp as it is happening now. When I try to open WhatsApp, WhatsApp starts glitching and crashes and comes out. A lot of search on net I found out about this [link deleted by moderator]  modified version of WhatsApp and I am using this mod app but I would still like to see a way to fix this issue of WhatsApp.
    I regularly check out Gordon's facebook. He is so lucky to live in such a beautiful place.
    bigby
    bigby

Post by bigby Sun 01 Jan 2023, 09:37

Kitkat wrote:Hi andywilson1.

Thanks for the tip and link.

I would just like to add here a little cautionary advice for anyone thinking of downloading gbwhatsapp.
    This includes both the pros and the cons - which ideally anyone should check and be aware of before downloading any new app to their respective devices:

From Techmaish.com
    So, these are some of the features which makes GBWhatsApp different from other WhatsApp mods as well as from the original version. But the app which is offering such remarkable features, as well as free downloading, is safe to use? In a big doubt, right?
    So, what is the need to worry? I am here to guide you so that you will not face any problems in the future. So guys, let me tell you that it is not safe to use GBWhatsApp. I will share with you the Risks Of Using GBWhatsApp. So, let’s have a look to see what are the problems which the user may face if he/she will use GBWhatsApp instead of the official version.
    Risks Of Using GBWhatsApp
    Risk 1: The messages you may share are not safe. Yes, guys, there is no guarantee that no third person will read your message. There are chances that the personal messages which you are sharing with your loved ones are not passing through the third-party servers.
    So, it is not safe to share any personal information like banking credentials, passwords, or any other detail. So, be careful while using not only GBWhatsApp but any WhatsApp mod.
    Risk 2: GBWhatsApp is more inclined to injecting virus-like Malware and Spyware because of the less secured hosted servers. These viruses can cause damage to your data, and only you will be responsible for any problem caused due to WhatsApp Mods.
    Risk 3: WhatsApp mods like GBWhatsApp are not illegal, but they are unofficial. So, they are not available on the Google Play Store. It means that they are available on the web instead of the Google Play Store. So, you can face detrimental adds which makes it difficult to update your app.
    Risk 4: Official WhatsApp has confined from using the WhatsApp Mods. Many people have identified using the WhatsApp Mods. The official version WhatsApp can ban you anytime if you are caught using the WhatsApp Mods. So be careful and think twice before using WhatsApp Mods like GBWhatsApp.
    Conclusion
    Well, at last I would only suggest you guys not use the WhatsApp Mods. Do not only think about the advanced features which they are providing. It would be better if you think about its consequencies. Thank You.
    readmore https://www.techmaish.com/risks-of-using-gbwhatsapp/

From Malavida:
    Opinions about GBWhatsApp: pros and cons
    Using GBWhatsApp has its positive and its negative aspects. We'll offer you the opinions of our editors about the app so you can decide whether it should be your next messaging app

These are the main advantages of using this app, so you can decide for yourself whether it’s worthwhile using a WhatsApp MOD or you’re better off sticking to the official chat and messaging app:
    • Advanced customization: unlike the official WhatsApp Messenger, GBWhatsApp allows us to customize the interface to the max. We can download YOWhatsApp themes created by other users or modify colors and icons, all the latter from the settings menu.
    • Advanced privacy options: we can control privacy aspects such as our connection time, being able to freeze it so that nobody can know if we’ve been back online after the time indicated on the interface. It also allows to connect without showing the online status and choose if we want to hide these aspects in general or for specific contacts or groups.

But there are also a few disadvantages, it couldn’t be perfect:
    • The potential danger of getting banned: since this is a MOD developed without permission, there’s always the risk of being banned by WhatsApp and our account being blocked until we install the official version once again. It happened back in 2015 and once again in 2019 when many users of this MOD and other popular versions had their accounts blocked.
    • No automatic updates: another con is that GBWhatsApp doesn’t update automatically so we’ll have to do so manually. Therefore, we’ll have to pay attention to the possible release of new versions to download them as soon as we can in order to get hold of the latest updated and antiban functions that are added progressively in order to avoid the above-mentioned bans.

readmore  https://www.malavida.com/en/soft/gbwhatsapp/android/q/opinions-about-gbwhatsapp-pros-and-cons.html#gref
    Thanks for sharing this unique and amazing info about using these modified versions of WhatsApp.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 10:45