KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal discussion forum: Talk about anything from birth to death - and beyond!

The Video of the Week now showing on Light After Life forum is: 'HUMAN'

Ramadan

Stardust
All Star Gold Member
All Star Gold Member

Karma (thanks received) : 12

Ramadan

Post by Stardust on Fri 19 Jun 2015, 13:53

Ramadan started yesterday, just for those who might be interested, long days with no food or drink. But the spirit soars and the body is cleansed.
Muslims are not all terrorists, far from it, that's just a fanatic minority who are not true followers of the Muslim faith.
Me, I'm outside all religions and embrace all faiths.

Admin
Admin

Female

Karma (thanks received) : 22
Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Re: Ramadan

Post by Kitkat on Fri 26 Jun 2015, 00:24

I remember the year I worked during Ramadan in Libya.  The worst part was the spitting!  Everywhere! facepalm

And having to get in a lift with 5 or 6 unshaven, tired, miserable, cranky, stinky, smelly-breathed Ramadan doers ....
Unshaven, stinky and smelly-breathed - because of course they not allowed to wash or shave, miserable and cranky cos no cigarettes or hanky panky allowed for a whole month ... and SPITTING because not even allowed to swallow the saliva in their mouths, so that had to be spat out - or flushed through the nose. No brushing teeth cos they might accidently swallow some water or toothpaste.  UGGGGGH!!!!  Can you imagine being in a packed lift for the duration of 5 floors of that first thing in the morning.   hanged

Current date/time is Mon 23 Oct 2017, 00:04