Krazy Kats

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

COVID-19: All the latest LIVE worldwide updates - today's updates are also on our Portal page, here)
Message to all: Stay well, stay safe, stay at home - and stay in touch!

Stardust on the Moon


Stardust

Posts : 1248
Join date : 2011-03-24
20110325

Stardust on the Moon - Page 5 Empty Stardust on the Moon

Post by Stardust

Sunshine, digging Spring clothes out of their wardrobe prison, Summer is on the horizon.   sunny

Mustn't forget to put the clocks forward on Saturday night.  :idea:

What an auspicious day to start a new blog thread, beautifully warm and welcoming.

Leaving work early today. We'll sit at a café terrace slowly sipping Schweppe's tonic water and watching the world go by.
flower


Last edited by Stardust on Fri Jun 19 2015, 13:09; edited 1 time in total
Share this post on: redditgoogle

Stardust

Post on Sat Mar 24 2018, 18:35 by Stardust

Don't forget this evening:

Earth Hour, from 20h30 till 21h30

Switch off the lights and any electrical appliances that don't need to be kept on.

readmore  - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/23/its-more-than-just-turning-off-the-lights-what-else-to-do-for-earth-hour

Clocks go forward during the night (early Sunday morning).

readmore  - https://www.gov.uk/when-do-the-clocks-change
Kitkat

Post on Sat Mar 24 2018, 19:56 by Kitkat

Stardust wrote:Don't forget this evening:

Earth Hour, from 20h30 till 21h30

Switch off the lights and any electrical appliances that don't need to be kept on.

readmore  - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/23/its-more-than-just-turning-off-the-lights-what-else-to-do-for-earth-hour

alien   This is the first I've ever heard of this (Earth Hour) - and it has apparently been happening every year since 2007! surprised

Thanks for letting us know about Earth Hour, Stardust.  I will be doing my bit this evening. (Got the candles ready) flower
Stardust

Post on Tue Mar 27 2018, 10:58 by Stardust

I kept just one small light on to read by during Earth Hour.

Speaking of reading, if you are a Nature lover like me, you'll find some great books to buy on this site:

http://www.wildnaturepress.com/

Full of natural history publications and, as usual, click on the book cover to read a brief description. Many also have book review(s) included to give you a better idea.

catlick
Stardust

Post on Wed Apr 04 2018, 11:15 by Stardust

The world is waking up to Spring and there are a lot of daffodils about, very pretty, as well as trees in bud or already covered in gorgeous pink or white flowers... at last. It was worth the long wait.

flower
Kitkat

Post on Fri Apr 27 2018, 11:44 by Kitkat

Stardust ........... Stardust on the Moon - Page 5 Rsz_1r20
Stardust on the Moon - Page 5 08140710
Stardust

Post on Sun Jun 10 2018, 20:38 by Stardust

Nice to be missed, thanks KK.

Last few years been busy running around and visiting in various hospitals where family or friends have been in treatment or operated upon. Long hospital corridors haunt my dreams...

Since April spent most of my time at hospital bedsides and we just suffered a bereavement with the ensuing hectic administrative headaches.

This is the first breather I've had for a long time but tomorrow another busy round starts again so I probably won't be around for a while.

Sad times. I see that poor Feather is still suffering the depths of depression and I wish I could help. Sending lots of positive energy, light and love to you both. 

Be back when things are calmer, I hope.

Love and hugs.  happyheart
Feather

Post on Sun Jun 10 2018, 21:27 by Feather

Sorry to learn what's been happening in your life Stardust.We miss you very much and hope you will be back soon. xxxxxx.
Kitkat

Post on Mon Jun 11 2018, 12:09 by Kitkat

Hi Stardust,
Good to see you here, but very sorry to hear of your loss and other worries in the family.
I had a feeling that you must have been going through some troubling times when you hadn't been around here for some time.  I'm glad you popped in now to let us know the reason.  I'm sure you know that all of us here are thinking of you always and wishing you the extra emotional and physical strength you need to help ease the burden that you and your family are dealing with at this stressful time.  I will also be lighting a candle at my 'special time' with specific intentions and lots of these  hug hug hug directed your way. xxxxxxx
Whiskers

Post on Tue Jun 12 2018, 20:36 by Whiskers

Stardust wrote:Nice to be missed, thanks KK.

Last few years been busy running around and visiting in various hospitals where family or friends have been in treatment or operated upon. Long hospital corridors haunt my dreams...

Since April spent most of my time at hospital bedsides and we just suffered a bereavement with the ensuing hectic administrative headaches.

This is the first breather I've had for a long time but tomorrow another busy round starts again so I probably won't be around for a while.

My thoughts are with you too Stardust.  catlick


Stardust wrote:Sad times. I see that poor Feather is still suffering the depths of depression and I wish I could help. Sending lots of positive energy, light and love to you both. 

Be back when things are calmer, I hope.

Love and hugs.  happyheart


hug  for Stardust. x

hug  for Feather. x
lar-lar

Post on Fri Sep 21 2018, 11:37 by lar-lar

Ditto  happyheart
Stardust

Post on Sun Sep 29 2019, 09:46 by Stardust

Reading those last posts is so heart-warming. Thank you all for being so kind and positive.

hug

    Current date/time is Wed Jan 20 2021, 04:16