KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

Video of the Week now showing on Light After Life Forum's Portal Page is: 'Superhuman: Geniuses - Real Stories'

Stardust on the Moon

Stardust
All Star Gold Member
All Star Gold Member

Don't forget... 24-25 March 2018

Post by Stardust on 24th March 2018, 18:35

Don't forget this evening:

Earth Hour, from 20h30 till 21h30

Switch off the lights and any electrical appliances that don't need to be kept on.

readmore  - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/23/its-more-than-just-turning-off-the-lights-what-else-to-do-for-earth-hour

Clocks go forward during the night (early Sunday morning).

readmore  - https://www.gov.uk/when-do-the-clocks-change
Kitkat
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Re: Stardust on the Moon

Post by Kitkat on 24th March 2018, 19:56

Stardust wrote:Don't forget this evening:

Earth Hour, from 20h30 till 21h30

Switch off the lights and any electrical appliances that don't need to be kept on.

readmore  - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/23/its-more-than-just-turning-off-the-lights-what-else-to-do-for-earth-hour

alien   This is the first I've ever heard of this (Earth Hour) - and it has apparently been happening every year since 2007! surprised

Thanks for letting us know about Earth Hour, Stardust.  I will be doing my bit this evening. (Got the candles ready) flower
Stardust
All Star Gold Member
All Star Gold Member

Post by Stardust on 27th March 2018, 10:58

I kept just one small light on to read by during Earth Hour.

Speaking of reading, if you are a Nature lover like me, you'll find some great books to buy on this site:

http://www.wildnaturepress.com/

Full of natural history publications and, as usual, click on the book cover to read a brief description. Many also have book review(s) included to give you a better idea.

catlick

Be grateful for even the smallest thing, blessings come in many disguises.
Stardust
All Star Gold Member
All Star Gold Member

Post by Stardust on 4th April 2018, 11:15

The world is waking up to Spring and there are a lot of daffodils about, very pretty, as well as trees in bud or already covered in gorgeous pink or white flowers... at last. It was worth the long wait.

flower

Kitkat
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Post by Kitkat on 27th April 2018, 11:44

Stardust ...........
Stardust
All Star Gold Member
All Star Gold Member

Post by Stardust on 10th June 2018, 20:38

Nice to be missed, thanks KK.

Last few years been busy running around and visiting in various hospitals where family or friends have been in treatment or operated upon. Long hospital corridors haunt my dreams...

Since April spent most of my time at hospital bedsides and we just suffered a bereavement with the ensuing hectic administrative headaches.

This is the first breather I've had for a long time but tomorrow another busy round starts again so I probably won't be around for a while.

Sad times. I see that poor Feather is still suffering the depths of depression and I wish I could help. Sending lots of positive energy, light and love to you both. 

Be back when things are calmer, I hope.

Love and hugs.  happyheart

Feather
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Feather on 10th June 2018, 21:27

Sorry to learn what's been happening in your life Stardust.We miss you very much and hope you will be back soon. xxxxxx.

I'D RATHER PURR THAN HISS!  
Kitkat
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Post by Kitkat on 11th June 2018, 12:09

Hi Stardust,
Good to see you here, but very sorry to hear of your loss and other worries in the family.
I had a feeling that you must have been going through some troubling times when you hadn't been around here for some time.  I'm glad you popped in now to let us know the reason.  I'm sure you know that all of us here are thinking of you always and wishing you the extra emotional and physical strength you need to help ease the burden that you and your family are dealing with at this stressful time.  I will also be lighting a candle at my 'special time' with specific intentions and lots of these  hug hug hug directed your way. xxxxxxx
Whiskers
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Whiskers on 12th June 2018, 20:36

Stardust wrote:Nice to be missed, thanks KK.

Last few years been busy running around and visiting in various hospitals where family or friends have been in treatment or operated upon. Long hospital corridors haunt my dreams...

Since April spent most of my time at hospital bedsides and we just suffered a bereavement with the ensuing hectic administrative headaches.

This is the first breather I've had for a long time but tomorrow another busy round starts again so I probably won't be around for a while.

My thoughts are with you too Stardust.  catlick

Stardust wrote:Sad times. I see that poor Feather is still suffering the depths of depression and I wish I could help. Sending lots of positive energy, light and love to you both. 

Be back when things are calmer, I hope.

Love and hugs.  happyheart

hug  for Stardust. x

hug  for Feather. x
lar-lar
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Post by lar-lar on 21st September 2018, 11:37

Ditto  happyheart

Current date/time is 21st October 2018, 05:20