KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

Video of the Week now showing on Light After Life Forum's Portal Page is: 'Superhuman: Geniuses - Real Stories'

• Reply to topic

A reader's response to your article on food waste

Tiffany.

A reader's response to your article on food waste

Post by Tiffany. on 31st October 2017, 10:24

Hi there, I was doing some research and ended up on one of your articles about food waste. Appreciate the info!

I just finished putting together an infographic which talks about how much food humans actually waste. I cannot count how many times I have thrown away something half-eaten, and apparently I'm not alone… An estimated 1/3 of the world's food is wasted along the supply and consumption chain from farm to kitchen. This made me ask, how much does this actually add up to, and what can we do individually to help? The answer is in the data!

Given your past work on the topic, I thought this might be of interest. Please let me know if you want to check it out; in any case, keep up the great work!

Thanks,
Tiffany

(email supplied)
Whiskers
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: A reader's response to your article on food waste

Post by Whiskers on 18th December 2017, 14:35

Tiffany. wrote:Hi there, I was doing some research and ended up on one of your articles about food waste. Appreciate the info!

What article is this post talking about?  Guest poster has disappeared.  KK, can you point us to the article in question?

Is there supposed to be a link with this guest post?  If there is, I dont see it.  shrug   I thought may be when I logged in I might see it but no there is nothing there.
  • Reply to topic

Current date/time is 21st October 2018, 05:43