KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

3 posters

Elephants enjoying a little piano music.

bimbow
    bimbow

Elephants enjoying a little piano music. Empty Elephants enjoying a little piano music.

Post by bimbow Fri 16 Jul 2021, 10:16

Jamboree
    Jamboree

Elephants enjoying a little piano music. Empty Re: Elephants enjoying a little piano music.

Post by Jamboree Fri 16 Jul 2021, 19:04

It's not just Beethoven that tickles the curiosity of those fabulous creatures.   When I lived in Thailand they were often my impromptu audience when I played my guitar.  The first time it happened I thought it was my singing that drew them cheesy but no -- soft calming music strains will do it every time.
    Kitkat
    Kitkat

Elephants enjoying a little piano music. Empty Re: Elephants enjoying a little piano music.

Post by Kitkat Sat 17 Jul 2021, 12:32

The power of music, eh?

That is just so cute with the elephants.

One of my cats always reacted to the sound of the Coronation Street signature tune.  He would settle down with this happy, contented face. 
    I think it gave him a secure, routine feeling and he would always come and sit on my lap in readiness when he heard the
    Elephants enjoying a little piano music. Music_10 Derrr der der de-de derrr ... doo-di-doo  Elephants enjoying a little piano music. Music_10    purr

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 13:28