KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

2 posters

Message for Pixie - Thank you!

Kitkat
    Kitkat

Message for Pixie - Thank you! Empty Message for Pixie - Thank you!

Post by Kitkat Mon 19 Dec 2011, 13:53

Hi Pixie,

Thank you for your lovely card and message. Received it this morning - and the lovely pressie inside also!
    So very thoughtfully chosen. D'you know ... I have a magnet on my fridge with exactly the same wording and sentiments! giggle

(((HUGS))) to you.

Kitkat xxx
    Pixie
    Pixie

Message for Pixie - Thank you! Empty Re: Message for Pixie - Thank you!

Post by Pixie Tue 20 Dec 2011, 09:34

You're very welcome KK..I'm glad you liked them, though words will never be enough to express my thanks for your support during one of the worst times of my life. I will never forget it...unless I go gaga which to be honest is looking likely.Message for Pixie - Thank you! 1197659321 Dads sister went fruitski in later life and I have found the sweetners in me make up bag (twice) this week and sprayed me hair with Mr Sheen yesterday thinking it was hairspray! Mmmmm lemony fresh!Message for Pixie - Thank you! 4276145973 Another five years will probably find me wearing odd shoes and shouting at the ducks in the park!Message for Pixie - Thank you! 3458887598

Oh well...onwards and upwards!Message for Pixie - Thank you! 1747242660
    Kitkat
    Kitkat

Post by Kitkat Tue 20 Dec 2011, 18:51

Pixie wrote:sprayed me hair with Mr Sheen yesterday thinking it was hairspray!
    Message for Pixie - Thank you! 4274503960 Ooh, what nice shiny hair you have Pixie. (Does she? ... or doesn't she ...?) Message for Pixie - Thank you! 40742102 Remember the Silvikrin advert??

Pixie wrote:Another five years will probably find me wearing odd shoes and shouting at the ducks in the park!

Umm ... is there something unusual about that? Message for Pixie - Thank you! 3392635135
    Kitkat
    Kitkat

Post by Kitkat Sat 24 Dec 2011, 17:36

and .... I got the bestest Christmas card ever from Pixie ... who obviously put a lot of thought into picking it. Message for Pixie - Thank you! 2554330006 I will try and take a photo of it and get it up here (needs some experimenting on my part) but till then I'll just describe it ....

Tis a photo of a really sweet little cat with a hand tickling its chin. There is a speech bubble coming from obviously the owner of the hand - talking to the cat, which says "For Christmas, I'm going to give you all the love and cuddles a cat could ever wish for".
    and then a speech bubble coming from the cat, who's looking up at the owner of the hand - and says "That's nice, Cathy... but I'd still rather have my bollocks back!"

Message for Pixie - Thank you! 4274503960 Message for Pixie - Thank you! 4274503960

I love it, Pixie!
    Pixie
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Sat 07 Jan 2012, 14:00

KitKat wrote:and .... I got the bestest Christmas card ever from Pixie ... who obviously put a lot of thought into picking it. Message for Pixie - Thank you! 2554330006 I will try and take a photo of it and get it up here (needs some experimenting on my part) but till then I'll just describe it ....

Tis a photo of a really sweet little cat with a hand tickling its chin. There is a speech bubble coming from obviously the owner of the hand - talking to the cat, which says "For Christmas, I'm going to give you all the love and cuddles a cat could ever wish for".
    and then a speech bubble coming from the cat, who's looking up at the owner of the hand - and says "That's nice, Cathy... but I'd still rather have my bollocks back!"

Message for Pixie - Thank you! 4274503960 Message for Pixie - Thank you! 4274503960

I love it, Pixie!

Glad you liked it KK Message for Pixie - Thank you! 631737971 xxx
    Pixie
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Sat 07 Jan 2012, 14:07

Still think I'm losing the plot though.....

This morning I managed to put an old butter tub (full of old tea bags and other such crap) back in the fridge and the new tub of butter in the bin.Message for Pixie - Thank you! 3929217648

I'm going slightly madMessage for Pixie - Thank you! 3458887598

I keep walking into rooms and stand there with a vacant look on my face for a few minutes until I remembered what I went in there for.Message for Pixie - Thank you! 3016724194

Is this likely to get better or am I going to end up putting the dog on a woollens wash instead of my jumpers? Message for Pixie - Thank you! 1747242660

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 13:10