KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

2 posters

What happened?

Whiskers
    Whiskers

What happened? Empty What happened?

Post by Whiskers Sun 13 Oct 2019, 15:57

peepdoor   I thought I'd come into the wrong forum! KK have you been experimenting again??? Or is it just me?
    Kitkat
    Kitkat

What happened? Empty Re: What happened?

Post by Kitkat Sun 13 Oct 2019, 17:18

Whiskers wrote:peepdoor   I thought I'd come into the wrong forum! KK have you been experimenting again??? Or is it just me?

chair No, it's not just you, Whiskers - I was going to create a Poll to ask folk if they would like this (temporary for now) layout (Blog layout), as opposed to the existing (Forum layout). But you got in there before me! Before I had a chance to do the Poll and explain ...
    It's best that people get a chance to see first what the Blog version would look and feel like.

A Poll can only be created if you are the first poster in the thread, so I will make a new thread somewhere containing the Poll. The Poll will be visible in the side bar also and guests will be able to vote in it too.
    Poll will close on 30th October. Whatever is the majority vote preference after that will remain the set layout on the Forum.
    Whiskers
    Whiskers

What happened? Empty Re: What happened?

Post by Whiskers Sun 13 Oct 2019, 21:02

Thanks kk at least we know now.  This is rather exciting. yay

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 02:14