KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

4 posters

Famous Youtubers... Do you watch them? Do you dislike them?

loner55
    loner55

Famous Youtubers... Do you watch them? Do you dislike them? Empty Famous Youtubers... Do you watch them? Do you dislike them?

Post by loner55 Mon 16 Oct 2017, 10:28

I'm sure you have heard of those youtubers who make a living out of filming their everyday life, make up videos etc. 

Do you watch/follow any of them?

Are there any you DON'T like? If so, why?
    Whiskers
    Whiskers

Famous Youtubers... Do you watch them? Do you dislike them? Empty Re: Famous Youtubers... Do you watch them? Do you dislike them?

Post by Whiskers Tue 17 Oct 2017, 15:02

I know there must be a lot of it going on but its not something I would be interested in.  I go into YouTube when I have something specific to look at and thats it.  Or occasionally when I have done a search for something and it brings me to something on YouTube.

How about you loner55?  Do you follow anything?  Is there anything of interest you would recommend?
    Stardust
    Stardust

Famous Youtubers... Do you watch them? Do you dislike them? Empty Re: Famous Youtubers... Do you watch them? Do you dislike them?

Post by Stardust Wed 18 Oct 2017, 16:18

No, not a YouTuber follower.

Some are interviewed on the radio now and then and seem quite fun though.
    Jamboree
    Jamboree

Post by Jamboree Mon 23 Oct 2017, 00:44

You've gotta love this guy.  

I do.   banana

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 02:22