KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal discussion forum: Talk about anything from birth to death - and beyond!

[solved] Photobucket (again)

Kitkat
Admin
Admin

Female

Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

SOLVED [solved] Photobucket (again)

Post by Kitkat on Sat 05 Nov 2016, 15:49

After the most recent issue with Photobucket (down for 'maintenance' for something like 48 hours), it appears to be working okay today. (till the next time, I suppose)
I have now managed to restore everything to the way it was before the 'maintenance' - except for 2 image losses which seem to be lost completely - the Blog description images for Feather and Stardust (not the end of the world because they can be replaced & probably time for a change anyway wary ).  However, the whole system of using Photobucket has now changed (since this latest 'maintenance') and I now find it very frustrating and complicated to use.  I am fed up with Photobucket.  Grrrrr.   angry
Stardust
All Star Gold Member
All Star Gold Member

SOLVED Re: [solved] Photobucket (again)

Post by Stardust on Sat 05 Nov 2016, 20:59

You're not the only one, Kitkat.
I stopped using them till very recently and now they're playing up all over again when I've hardly got back to using their pictures.
gaah
Let's all join the "Not a happy bunny with Photobucket" club.

All Star Gold Member
All Star Gold Member

Female

Post by Whiskers on Sat 05 Nov 2016, 22:25

Stardust wrote:Let's all join the "Not a happy bunny with Photobucket" club.

I will join.

Kitkat
Admin
Admin

Female

Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Post by Kitkat on Tue 15 Nov 2016, 14:31

Even though the Photobucket site is back up again now and we have our existing PB images back here in their original form, there are still plenty of ongoing issues with the Photobucket site.
Here is an example showing some of the recent related comments on the Downdetector site:
http://downdetector.com/status/photobucket

Andrew Soto Mercado ·
San Diego, California

Editings tools all messed up now! ugh..
Like · Reply · 7 hrs

Anje Tierra
It was working yesterday afternoon but not now. Sad]
Like · Reply · 19 hrs

Brant Nemec ·
Northern Illinois University

WTF - I am using the Android app to upload now as the web site is broken for uploads. They really screwed up their site for the last several weeks. I would never give them a dime now and never have. Why do you pay them? There are much better alternatives these days. I don't want to say what I am using but it works great for free. lol I need to transfer my 1200 photos to them off of PB's broken spam site.
Like · Reply · 22 hrs · Edited

Andrew Soto Mercado ·
San Diego, California

no kidding. The pop up ads are killing the site!
Like · Reply · 7 hrs

Derrence Wong Shu En ·
Singapore

Everything on the website is broken. The photo uploader doesn't work most of the time. When I want to view my photos, it shows me an error message instead. When I want to delete photos or give a title to my pictures, it instead crashes! See Photobucket? This is what happens when you constantly add advertisements to your site! Everything that really matters on your site crashes! If you still won't fix any issues that everyone had with your site, I'm officially done with you.
Like · Reply · Nov 13, 2016 9:08pm

Sammy Sam
This crazy!
I even paid to use photobucket and have to been able to upload any pictures for 4 days now. WTF!
Somebody needs to call Trump, Photobucket gots some bad hombres working there.
Like · Reply · 1 · Nov 12, 2016 5:38pm

Kayla Hutchins ·

Thank you, your comment was the levity I needed right now.
Like · Reply · 22 hrs

Current date/time is Tue 26 Sep 2017, 22:39