Krazy Kats

A friendly informal discussion forum: Talk about anything from birth to death - and beyond!

FAO Feather

Kitkat
Admin

Female

Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

FAO Feather

Post by Kitkat on Fri 12 Aug 2016 - 23:20

See if you can reply to this post, Feather.  I love you 
No need to log in in this part of the Forum.  You will be asked to put a name in (it will tell you 'Feather' is already taken, so maybe try Feathers or something like that.  Before  you press 'Send' you will also have to answer a question (just to make sure you're a real person, and not a robot!) 

(I'm going to make a reply here myself, after I've logged out - just to make sure that it is still working for Guests to post) - and then hopefully we'll see a reply from you tomorrow. 
If that works OK, it'll be a start at least. happyheart
Kay-Kay

Re: FAO Feather

Post by Kay-Kay on Fri 12 Aug 2016 - 23:25

alien   This is me again (Kitkat) just checkin that this works OK.  I am not logged in while making this post.
You should be able to reply here, Feather.  pirat
Wiskers

Whiskers without the h !! Come back soon Feather

Post by Wiskers on Sat 13 Aug 2016 - 14:58

Missing you Feather catlick  I hope your problem gets sorted out soon.

bimboee

Post by bimboee on Sat 13 Aug 2016 - 15:27

Looks like I can post OK without logging in.  (But needed to change username.)
Kitkat
Admin

Female

Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Post by Kitkat on Sun 14 Aug 2016 - 15:14

Ha ha - that cute little doggie up there is waiting patiently to see Feather's reply in here.

I don't think it's quite as serious as it looks, Feather.  If you got as far as attempting a post here, either as 'Featherdown' or 'Deather' giggle .... after you would have pressed 'send' the post still didn't go - this is because a Captcha box will have then appeared (to confirm that you are a human & not a robot ..) , which you would have had to fill in before it will send your post.  (5 or 6 digits, letters and numbers, which you have to type into the box exactly as you see them.  If it's a capital letter (e.g.) you must type it in as a capital letter ...)
Seems obvious from what you have said in the Shoutbox that you didn't see the Captcha box and just assumed that it didn't work for you.  I'm hoping you will try again, this time being more prepared for what to expect.

Is it possible that you could get a friend or perhaps one of yours sons to be there with you while you're doing this?

I know this is all extremely frustrating and stressful for you, Feather.  I do hope it gets sorted out for you soon - for ALL our sakes!!

happyheart
Whiskers

Female

Star sign : Libra

Post by Whiskers on Tue 16 Aug 2016 - 15:47

Happy to see you back with us Feather. :thumb:  You had quite a worrying time there over the last few days.
Feather

Female

Star sign : Libra
Chinese zodiac : Cat

Post by Feather on Wed 17 Aug 2016 - 8:37

Yes, Whiskers. It was distressing for me but then it doesn't sometimes take a lot to upset me. It's just that quite a few things were going to pot at the same time. Garage roof is leaking, some window seals have gone, my gardener has left me in the lurch with unfinished work and I didn't make it to the class reunion I was invited to because of stress. I had even bought a new black bra to wear under an outfit I'd not worn before. I couldn't trust myself not to break down in front of everybody so I stayed away.It was a disappointment but I had little choice.I've been off my antidepressant tablets now for a month so maybe that contributed to my lack of courage. I don't want to take them again because of the awful side effects---too many to mention. scared

Current date/time is Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 15:59