KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal discussion forum: Talk about anything from birth to death - and beyond!

The Video of the Week now showing on Light After Life forum is: 'HUMAN'
I hope everyone is safe from the rages of Ophelia. Not forgetting the poor frightened animals too. xx
Hearing all the stories here. 3 people have died so far in Ireland with trees hitting cars. Can't for the life of me understand why anyone would venture out in a car in a hurricane!!!
A really strange golden hue in the atmosphere here in London. And a weird but slightly familiar smell in the air - reminds me of just before a sandstorm in Libya.

Lykoi cats

Stardust
All Star Gold Member
All Star Gold Member

Karma (thanks received) : 12

Lykoi cats

Post by Stardust on Tue 14 Jun 2016, 11:37

Reading a South African newsletter this morning, and saw a paragraph regarding a Lykoi cat found roaming in public gardens in the Cape. Never heard of this race, also called werewolf cat, so looked it up:

http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/stories/rare-werewolf-cat-found-south-africa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lykoi

Quite cute. happyheart

All Star Gold Member
All Star Gold Member

Female

Karma (thanks received) : 3

Re: Lykoi cats

Post by Whiskers on Sat 18 Jun 2016, 10:38

Poor little thing.  It wont have much of a life with all the worlds scientists and biologists probing and examinations following it through its life.  If it was a family of these mutants that were found it would be different, at least they would have some kind of companionship and interaction with their own kind but this little animal is destined for a life of research with people only interested in the new discovery.
Stardust
All Star Gold Member
All Star Gold Member

Karma (thanks received) : 12

Post by Stardust on Mon 20 Jun 2016, 15:38

I think he'll be well looked after and loved, Whiskers. The article from MNN indicates:
"Although there's a lot of interest in the rare, unusual kitten, rescuers have found a home for him 'with one of the greatest feline experts and animal lovers,' according to the group."

There are other Lykoi cats (in the USA), but only 35 in the world according to the article.

He's a sweet looking kitten, isn't he? happyheart

VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Karma (thanks received) : 14
Star sign : Libra
Chinese zodiac : Cat

Post by Feather on Mon 20 Jun 2016, 22:36

I wouldn't say he's pretty but I hope he has a happy life.

Current date/time is Thu 19 Oct 2017, 10:11