KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal discussion forum: Talk about anything from birth to death - and beyond!

The Video of the Week now showing on Light After Life forum is: 'HUMAN'

Stardust
All Star Gold Member
All Star Gold Member

Karma (thanks received) : 12

Post by Stardust on Fri 22 Jan 2016, 22:19

I've only just noticed that the size of our avatar pictures is now tiny. When did that happen? surprised

Added (edited) after clicking Send:
As soon as I posted the message the avatar size went back to normal, so what happened there then?
shrug Shocked

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Female

Karma (thanks received) : 0

Re: Avatars

Post by Curious on Sat 23 Jan 2016, 07:56

I haven't noticed the difference. On another Site, Mercury being retrograde is being blamed for forum glitches.
Kitkat
Admin
Admin

Female

Karma (thanks received) : 22
Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Post by Kitkat on Sat 23 Jan 2016, 20:34

Stardust wrote:I've only just noticed that the size of our avatar pictures is now tiny. When did that happen? surprised

Added (edited) after clicking Send:
As soon as I posted the message the avatar size went back to normal, so what happened there then?
shrug Shocked

There's no change and no glitch.  In the Blogs sections the avatars are smaller and they are to the left of the postings.  It's always been that way.  There are other differences in the Blogs sections also.  (That's why I was asking the Bloggers (in Feather's Blog I think it was) if they prefer it set out as a Blog - or conforming with the rest of the Forum.)  Both you and Feather said you prefer to keep it in Blog form.  Smile
Kitkat
Admin
Admin

Female

Karma (thanks received) : 22
Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Post by Kitkat on Tue 26 Jan 2016, 16:01

Curious wrote:On another Site, Mercury being retrograde is being blamed for forum glitches.

giggle

So I investigated a little further and found quite a lot on the internet blaming Mercury in retrograde as the cause for numerous things during last September (2015) and into the first part of October.

This Daily Mail article, for instance:

Having a rotten week? Blame a tiny planet 48 million miles away! Mercury is in retrograde and causing cosmic chaos

• There is a simple explanation for those having a truly terrible week
  • Mercury is in retrograde, a time known in the calendar for confusion 
  • People blaming the phenomenon for ripped jeans and Facebook failures

By Sarah Rainey For Daily Mail

Read in full here:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3255364/Having-rotten-week-Blame-tiny-planet-48-million-miles-away-Mercury-retrograde-causing-cosmic-chaos.html
(Some of the comments attached to the article are quite amusing)

and a whole lot more here:   surprised    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mercury+in+retrograde+causing+chaos
Whiskers
All Star Gold Member
All Star Gold Member

Female

Karma (thanks received) : 3

Post by Whiskers on Wed 27 Jan 2016, 17:44

So thats the reason for all the mishaps i had round about September.  Shocked   Broke my glasses, chipped a tooth, sprained my ankle TWICE confused..  Doesnt feel so bad now I knowthe reason. cheesy

Current date/time is Sun 22 Oct 2017, 23:59