KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal discussion forum: Talk about anything from birth to death - and beyond!

The Video of the Week now showing on Light After Life forum is: 'EXPLORING THE UNEXPLAINED - A JOURNEY INTO SPIRITUALISM'

New Year Forum Options

Kitkat
Admin
Admin

Female

Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

New Year Forum Options

Post by Kitkat on Fri 01 Jan 2016, 12:08

Just a reminder about the Forum Options which you can set through the top right-hand corner of each forum area

Forum Options: 

You can set the option there to either

Start watching this topic, or
Stop watching this topic.

So, if you want to be notified of a reply or new topic made in (e.g.) the WHO'S WHO AROUND HERE? section of the Forum - you will need to have first checked the 'Start watching this topic' option.

Also, when you are actually in a thread you will find a little 2 drop-down boxes at the top right-hand corner, marked Share and Actions respectively.  Each of these provide various options that you can check to enhance your enjoyment of the forum.  Take a look and see for yourself the list of actions that can be performed through that avenue.

I have just discovered that with the changeover from the Christmas style back to [as near the original I could manage ] - options that I originally asked for - like start watching this topic, etc - are no longer in place, and so I now need to go through each topic individually and press start watching this topic, etc.

So, if you find you are no longer getting email notifications regarding replies to topics or new topics opened on the Forum, or a new post or reply has been made somewhere and the  or or signs are not showing for you when you log in - this is the reason, and you need to do the same as I have just done (i.e. go through each one and mark your preference) if that is indeed your preference.  You will only have to do that once, and the Forum will remember your chosen preferences. 

Of course, you also have the option (in those same drop-down boxes) to change your preference at any time - and check the option 'stop watching this topic', etc.

All of the above is additional to the Preferences you may have marked in your User Control Panel.

Current date/time is Thu 23 Nov 2017, 16:55