KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

2 posters

The Bio Channel

Feather
    Feather

The Bio Channel Empty Re: The Bio Channel

Post by Feather Wed 01 Jun 2011, 23:15

Are any of you watching The Bio Channel on Thurs nights at 9 o'clock? The first programme was on last week. It's called "Celebrity Ghost Stories". Edwina Currie was on . I forget who the others were. Each one recounted a ghostly experience they had had. More celebs are on this week.I enjoyed it and will be watching again on Thurs night.

Thank you for that post, John. I just may be your first convert. We'll see. Hmm
    krisisle

The Bio Channel Empty The Bio Channel

Post by krisisle Thu 02 Jun 2011, 07:30

Feather wrote:Are any of you watching The Bio Channel on Thurs nights at 9 o'clock? The first programme was on last week. It's called "Celebrity Ghost Stories". Edwina Currie was on . I forget who the others were. Each one recounted a ghostly experience they had had. More celebs are on this week.I enjoyed it and will be watching again on Thurs night.

Thank you for that post, John. I just may be your first convert. We'll see. The Bio Channel 2238782717

yes I watch it. I always watch 'psychic thursdays' on Bio. Up until recently it has always been American Celebs (Micky Rooney had a fab story), but I'm enjoying the British celebs, although a lot of them so far I feel could be easily explained with hypnogogic/sleep paralysis.
    Feather
    Feather

Post by Feather Thu 02 Jun 2011, 22:50

I'm furious with myself. I FORGOT to watch it. head-bang head-bang head-bang head-bang crybaby crybaby crybaby crybaby
    krisisle

Post by krisisle Thu 02 Jun 2011, 23:50

Don't worry Feather, it will be repeated on and off all week. It is on again at midnight tonight and again at 10pm tomorrow night. They usually show the same episode on and off all week until the next new episode.
    Feather
    Feather

Post by Feather Fri 03 Jun 2011, 09:04

Thanks for that info, Krisisle. happyheart

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 16:18