KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

Video of the Week now showing on Light After Life Forum's Portal Page is: 'Superhuman: Geniuses - Real Stories'

The Spiritlove Forum

Whiskers
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: The Spiritlove Forum

Post by Whiskers on 5th November 2015, 17:17

Kitkat wrote:Still coming ,,,

https://web.archive.org/web/20100803021717/http://www.thepsychicbarber.co.uk/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=6&sid=482d6d1d5c4e2e96b455657348b80bc9

When all 48 captures are put together we'll have a nice little sentimental memorial to PB.

(Gone, but not forgotten.)

YESSSSS
Curious
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Post by Curious on 21st November 2015, 08:17

kitkat, i know this is a very old post, and i wasn't on either of the forums you mentioned. i'm a true believer, it's sad when forums die from lack of use, I've been on only one since 2008 that still gets many posts everyday. It's disheartening when newbies such as i join a forum and look in daily and see no activity. I've read just about all the posts made on here, too many of yours get no reply. just saying. I'll hang about for awhile, shrug
Kitkat
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Post by Kitkat on 21st November 2015, 18:00

Curious wrote:kitkat, i know this is a very old post, and i wasn't on either of the forums you mentioned. i'm a true believer, it's sad when forums die from lack of use, I've been on only one since 2008 that still gets many posts everyday. It's disheartening when newbies such as i join a forum and look in daily and see no activity. I've read just about all the posts made on here, too many of yours get no reply. just saying. I'll hang about for awhile, shrug

Oops!  This post got left behind - and should be added to the Skeptics -v- Believers thread which has been moved from The Bar into the public area of this forum - HERE:  https://krazykats.forumotion.co.uk/t747-skeptics-v-believers#5374

(I did try to merge those relevant posts into this thread (the Spiritlove thread) as they are pertinent and relevant to this thread - and it worked - but then when I transferred to the new thread it stole back the merged posts out of here! (and I had missed out Curious's post, so that's why it's still here).  Oh dear ... all rather confusing, isn't it - but if you read the Skeptics v Believers thread which I have linked up just above here, all will be made clear.
OreoCat85
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Job/hobbies : Full Time Mother & Wife

Post by OreoCat85 on 1st June 2018, 08:51

Read and Understood!

"Thanking you all for allowing me to be apart of this wonderful group!"

Current date/time is 21st October 2018, 07:49