KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

7 Wise Happiness Quotes — But Which Ones Are Really True?

Kitkat
    Kitkat

7 Wise Happiness Quotes — But Which Ones Are Really True? Empty 7 Wise Happiness Quotes — But Which Ones Are Really True?

Post by Kitkat Sat 23 May 2015, 20:25

Answers to: whether happiness comes with age, whether it is better to be unemployed than in a job you hate, and more…

Here are a few wise quotes about happiness from some big names.

Do their bon mots ring true?

Click the quotes for the answers.

“There is an unspeakable dawn in happy old age.” – Victor Hugo:

“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” ― Confucius:

“Happiness quite unshared can scarcely be called happiness; it has no taste.” ― Charlotte Brontë:

“Money may not buy happiness, but I’d rather cry in a Jaguar than on a bus.” — Françoise Sagan:

“Happy girls are the prettiest.” ― Audrey Hepburn:

“To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” – Buddha:

“I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, ‘This is what it is to be happy.’” ― Sylvia Plath:

About the poll

The poll included data from 262,000 Americans.

They were asked about their lifestyles, demographics and many other characteristics.

arrow  readmore

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 21:34