KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal discussion forum: Talk about anything from birth to death - and beyond!

The Video of the Week now showing on Light After Life forum is: 'BEYOND THOUGHT: AWARENESS ITSELF'

Points system

Kitkat
Admin
Admin

Female

Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Points system

Post by Kitkat on Sat 21 May 2011, 13:18

The Points system works on an automatic basis - you get 1 point per message and 3 per subject.  Understand that?  I don't.    but anyway that's how it works on the forum.  

Additionally, now ... each member gains a point for every day since registration.

(You will also gain 4 points for every profile message (please don't ask ... I'm really not sure) and there is 2 points awarded for every 'friend' you add in your profile - dependent on whether advanced profile is activated.

Don't know if anyone's the wiser now.  
Stardust
All Star Gold Member
All Star Gold Member

Re: Points system

Post by Stardust on Mon 23 May 2011, 09:35

I'll have to read that again as it's not all clear to me.

However, I seem to remember that clicking on the + of someone's post that you found particularly interesting (or funny or deserving of extra points in any way) added 3 points to their "Points" and 1 point to their "Reputation". I just tried it (you deserve extra for all your hard work on the forum during the weekend, KitKat) but it added just one point to each (Points and Reputation).

If a "Profile message" means a PM, it's strange that you get more for each of those than for posts on the forum that everyone can read. What else could a "Profile message" be?

Looks like we're all going to be quickly submerged by points. alien

Current date/time is Tue 21 Nov 2017, 14:00