KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!


Video of the Week now showing on Light After Life Forum's Portal Page is: 'Beyond Death' (Documentary)

Check out the new feature on the Portal page of the forum, comprising daily changing: Word of the Day; Quote of the Day; Article of the Day; This Day in History; Today's Birthday; Today's Holiday

Parallel Universe(s)?

Share
avatar
Kitkat
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Posts : 3617
Likes received : 34
Join date : 2011-03-19
Location : Around the bend

Parallel Universe(s)?

Post by Kitkat on 4th May 2015, 20:10

This is quite exciting ...

'How To Find A Parallel Universe: Cern Boosts Data Intelligence'

CERN is restarting its Large Hadron Collider (after a two-year massive upgrade) to start working on amazing experiments to reveal the identity of “dark matter” and to search for tiny black holes that could be gateways to parallel universes or alternate dimensions. Yes, modern physics and math actually indicate parallel universes are pretty likely — the big question is how to prove it.

Astrophysicists tell us that the matter we can detect — galaxies, stars, planets, comets, people, cosmic dust — comprise only 5% of the universe. The other 95% consists of dark energy (about 70%) and dark matter. We know essentially nothing about dark matter, except that physics and math indicate it must exist — just as scientists thought the Higgs boson particle must exist, though it hadn’t been detected before 2012.

readmore

    Current date/time is 18th September 2018, 23:56