Krazy Kats

A friendly informal discussion forum: Talk about anything from birth to death - and beyond!

Signature not showing in my posts

Whiskers

Female

Star sign : Libra

SOLVED Signature not showing in my posts

Post by Whiskers on Thu 22 Jan 2015 - 17:54

I have created a signature in my profile but it doesn't show up when I make a post.  
It did at first because I remember seeing it, but now nothing.  The signature is still there when I look in my profile, but why can I not see it in my posts?  shrug

Last edited by Whiskers on Thu 22 Jan 2015 - 20:16; edited 2 times in total
Kitkat
Admin

Female

Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

SOLVED Re: Signature not showing in my posts

Post by Kitkat on Thu 22 Jan 2015 - 19:02

Whiskers wrote:I have created a signature in my profile but it doesn't show up when I make a post.  
It did at first because I remember seeing it, but now nothing.  The signature is still there when I look in my profile, but why can I not see it in my posts?  shrug

Hi Whiskers,

If the signature is still in your Profile, you need to make sure you have requested in your Preferences for your signature to be shown.  (There is an option to turn them on and off).  Also, in each post that you make there is that option (a tick box) which gives you the choice whether or not to show your signature in that particular post.  If you have requested in your Preferences for your signature to be shown, then it's most likely that you have unticked the box in your posting area (i.e. when you go to make a post and just before you press 'Send', have a look to see whether that particular box has been ticked or not - in each post that you make).

Other signatures are showing on the forum, so the problem has got to be related to your own personal control panels.
Whiskers

Female

Star sign : Libra

Post by Whiskers on Thu 22 Jan 2015 - 20:15

Thanks KK.  I ticked the box and now it works.  tacat
Kitkat
Admin

Female

Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon