KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal discussion forum: Talk about anything from birth to death - and beyond!

The Video of the Week now showing on Light After Life forum is: 'HUMAN'
I hope everyone is safe from the rages of Ophelia. Not forgetting the poor frightened animals too. xx
Hearing all the stories here. 3 people have died so far in Ireland with trees hitting cars. Can't for the life of me understand why anyone would venture out in a car in a hurricane!!!
A really strange golden hue in the atmosphere here in London. And a weird but slightly familiar smell in the air - reminds me of just before a sandstorm in Libya.

A proposal for disaster ...

Kitkat
Admin
Admin

Female

Karma (thanks received) : 22
Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

A proposal for disaster ...

Post by Kitkat on Sun 14 Dec 2014, 20:39

Oh dear ...   obgob

I think if I were the girlfriend in this scenario, I would take it as a sign ...    rock    cheesy

http://www.mail.com/int/news/europe/3258682-buildings-evacuated-marriage-proposal-flop.html#.1272-stage-mostviewed1-6

A Dutchman's attempt at a romantic wedding proposal was simply smashing.

The unidentified lover in the central town of Ijsselstein rented a crane, planning to descend in front of his girlfriend's bedroom window first thing Saturday morning, play her a song and then pop the question. Instead the crane toppled over, smashing a large hole in the neighbors' roof.

The man clambered to safety and no one was injured. According to the Algemeen Dagblad newspaper, the girlfriend said "yes" anyway. After speaking with police, the pair traveled to Paris to celebrate. Then the crane fell again during attempts to right it with a larger crane, bashing in the rest of the neighbors' roof. The town's mayor is on the spot after the building was declared unsafe. Six apartments were evacuated.

Whiskers
All Star Gold Member
All Star Gold Member

Female

Karma (thanks received) : 3

Re: A proposal for disaster ...

Post by Whiskers on Mon 15 Dec 2014, 18:25

She said yes after all that. giggle All the wedding guests might have to be issued with builders safety hard hats on the day. rock

Current date/time is Thu 19 Oct 2017, 22:56