KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

2 posters

A proposal for disaster ...

Kitkat
    Kitkat

A proposal for disaster ... Empty A proposal for disaster ...

Post by Kitkat Sun 14 Dec 2014, 20:39

Oh dear ...   obgob

I think if I were the girlfriend in this scenario, I would take it as a sign ...    rock    cheesy

http://www.mail.com/int/news/europe/3258682-buildings-evacuated-marriage-proposal-flop.html#.1272-stage-mostviewed1-6

A Dutchman's attempt at a romantic wedding proposal was simply smashing.

The unidentified lover in the central town of Ijsselstein rented a crane, planning to descend in front of his girlfriend's bedroom window first thing Saturday morning, play her a song and then pop the question. Instead the crane toppled over, smashing a large hole in the neighbors' roof.

The man clambered to safety and no one was injured. According to the Algemeen Dagblad newspaper, the girlfriend said "yes" anyway. After speaking with police, the pair traveled to Paris to celebrate. Then the crane fell again during attempts to right it with a larger crane, bashing in the rest of the neighbors' roof. The town's mayor is on the spot after the building was declared unsafe. Six apartments were evacuated.

A proposal for disaster ... 3258684,h=425,pd=1,w=620
    Whiskers
    Whiskers

A proposal for disaster ... Empty Re: A proposal for disaster ...

Post by Whiskers Mon 15 Dec 2014, 18:25

She said yes after all that. giggle All the wedding guests might have to be issued with builders safety hard hats on the day. rock

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 15:09