Krazy Kats

A friendly informal discussion forum: Talk about anything from birth to death - and beyond!

[solved]Favourites?

Jamboree

Male

SOLVED [solved]Favourites?

Post by Jamboree on Thu 7 Aug 2014 - 17:47

In my profile is a box marked Favourites. This tells me I have zero favourites. How do I go about making a topic a favourite and adding it?
Kitkat
Admin

Female

Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

SOLVED Re: [solved]Favourites?

Post by Kitkat on Thu 7 Aug 2014 - 19:01

Hi Jamboree,

In the title bar across the top of each topic thread you will find 2 drop-down boxes towards the right-hand side; one entitled Share, the other one Actions.

If you click into the Actions dropbox you will find the following list of options available to you: -

Actions

View posts since last visit
View your posts
View unanswered posts
Topic(s) being watched

Stop watching this topic
Add to your favourites
Copy BBCode URL
Print this page

If you select 'Add to your favourites' from that drop-down list, that particular topic will automatically be added to your forum Favourites in your Profile - which you can keep all together there and see and access at a glance).
(Not to be confused with adding to your Favourites on your computer, which is a separate thing - and which you are also able to do through the Share drop-down box)

I hope that helps?
Jamboree

Male

Post by Jamboree on Thu 7 Aug 2014 - 20:07

Sweet. Thanks. Never even noticed any of that before! Found other things in there I didn't know about too.
Kitkat
Admin

Female

Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Post by Kitkat on Fri 8 Aug 2014 - 12:27

Glad that helped, Jamboree.  Although you haven't done so yourself, I will now mark this as solved.

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jul 2017 - 15:32