KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

Video of the Week now showing on Light After Life Forum's Portal Page is: 'Superhuman: Geniuses - Real Stories'

[solved]Favourites?

Jamboree
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

[solved]Favourites?

Post by Jamboree on 7th August 2014, 17:47

In my profile is a box marked Favourites. This tells me I have zero favourites. How do I go about making a topic a favourite and adding it?
Kitkat
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Re: [solved]Favourites?

Post by Kitkat on 7th August 2014, 19:01

Hi Jamboree,

In the title bar across the top of each topic thread you will find 2 drop-down boxes towards the right-hand side; one entitled Share, the other one Actions.

If you click into the Actions dropbox you will find the following list of options available to you: -

Actions

View posts since last visit
View your posts
View unanswered posts
Topic(s) being watched

Stop watching this topic
Add to your favourites
Copy BBCode URL
Print this page

If you select 'Add to your favourites' from that drop-down list, that particular topic will automatically be added to your forum Favourites in your Profile - which you can keep all together there and see and access at a glance).
(Not to be confused with adding to your Favourites on your computer, which is a separate thing - and which you are also able to do through the Share drop-down box)

I hope that helps?
Jamboree
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Post by Jamboree on 7th August 2014, 20:07

Sweet. Thanks. Never even noticed any of that before! Found other things in there I didn't know about too.
Kitkat
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Post by Kitkat on 8th August 2014, 12:27

Glad that helped, Jamboree.  Although you haven't done so yourself, I will now mark this as solved.

Current date/time is 21st October 2018, 07:01