KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

Video of the Week now showing on Light After Life Forum's Portal Page is: 'Beyond Death' (Documentary)

Check out the new feature on the Portal page of the forum, comprising daily changing: Word of the Day; Quote of the Day; Article of the Day; This Day in History; Today's Birthday; Today's Holiday

Hello

MrBadPsychics
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hello

Post by MrBadPsychics on 5th July 2014, 16:53

Hi
Its me, you know who I am.
I am only here as a favour to KK.
I doubt I will be about often, as I don't like to post on any forums other than my own, due to the sheer amount of imposters, hence the Mr BadPsychics name instead of JD.

Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter
Kitkat
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Re: Hello

Post by Kitkat on 5th July 2014, 17:34

@MrBadPsychics wrote:Hi
Its me, you know who I am.
I am only here as a favour to KK.
I doubt I will be about often, as I don't like to post on any forums other than my own, due to the sheer amount of imposters, hence the Mr BadPsychics name instead of JD.

Hi Jon,

Nice to see you here Very Happy - and thanks for your help and advice re the technical problem that's driving me nuts HERE . (One eye on the footie at the moment - but gonna try get back to that Device Manager in a mo. At least I know where to concentrate on now.)

Your help is much appreciated. THANK YOU!  catlick 

Current date/time is 19th September 2018, 16:34