Krazy Kats

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

CORONAVIRUS: All the latest LIVE worldwide updates - today's updates are also on our Portal page, here)
Message to all: Stay well, stay safe, stay at home - and stay in touch!

Feather by the sea.

Feather
Feather

Feather by the sea. - Page 7 Empty Feather by the sea.

Post by Feather on Sat Apr 23 2011, 21:32

First topic message reminder :

It's so peaceful here tonight. I can see the lights of The Flotta Oil Terminal across Scapa Flow, on the horizon. All the birds have gone to roost and the silence is magical.The only sound is the tap tapping of my keyboard as I type. A black and a ginger cat have both made use of my window cill in the peaceful twilight. I wouldn't wish to be anywhere else in the world right now.  :queen:

lar-lar

Feather by the sea. - Page 7 Empty Re: Feather by the sea.

Post by lar-lar on Sat May 25 2019, 17:23

Where is Stardust and Feather? I miss both of you  hug
Feather
Feather

Post by Feather on Sun May 26 2019, 13:37

I'm still here, lar-lar. You can't keep a good girl down. I miss Stardust too. I wish I could travel as I used to do.Our meet-ups were so good.I will never forget them.There is no doubt that you and I have lost touch to a great extent.That can happen when distance is involved but I know the bond is still there although I don't know all that is happening in your life now.If you want to change that situation, you have my email address, I think. If I reach it, I will be 80 in September. I do not accept it, of course. I'm really still in my forties. Even I do not dare to say my twenties!! I'm still searching for answers to the big questions and finding very few. I will not stop, though until I find out first hand--or not.Please stay in touch with me when you can. xxx.

I'D RATHER PURR THAN HISS! 
lar-lar
lar-lar

Post by lar-lar on Sat Jun 01 2019, 18:45

I'm about to email now x  hug
Feather
Feather

Post by Feather on Sat Jun 01 2019, 21:50

I got your email and have answered it.

I'D RATHER PURR THAN HISS! 
Kitkat
Kitkat
Admin

Post by Kitkat on Sun Jun 09 2019, 14:27

Very sad to report here that our Feather is at present in hospital local to her home, having suffered a stroke. 
She will be starting physio etc tomorrow to help her on the road to recovery.  Hoping that recovery will be speedy and that she will soon be back home with her little Chica and all her family rallying round. 
Meanwhile, if anyone has her mobile telephone number, please send her a text, as I am sure she will be in need of plenty of comforting words from her friends.

Dear Feather,
Wishing you much love and strength and hoping you will soon be well enough to be back in your own home - and posting back here. xxx
hug hug hug
Whiskers
Whiskers

Post by Whiskers on Tue Jun 11 2019, 10:54

So sorry to hear this about Feather.  I know some of you are in contact with her outside of the forum. 
Please pass on my very best wishes to her for a speedy recovery.

Feather by the sea. - Page 7 32559610 Feather by the sea. - Page 7 GET-WELL-SOON-Greeting-Card-Quality-Friends
Kitkat
Kitkat
Admin

Post by Kitkat on Tue Jun 11 2019, 15:06

Whiskers wrote:So sorry to hear this about Feather.  I know some of you are in contact with her outside of the forum. 

Feather by the sea. - Page 7 32559610 Feather by the sea. - Page 7 GET-WELL-SOON-Greeting-Card-Quality-Friends

I will do, Whiskers. Feather will be pleased to hear your kind wishes. Smile
Kitkat
Kitkat
Admin

Post by Kitkat on Wed Jun 12 2019, 13:54

Whiskers wrote:So sorry to hear this about Feather.  I know some of you are in contact with her outside of the forum. 

Whiskers,
I have today passed on your kind wishes to Feather - as well as those of all who have posted in the Healing thread on
Light After Life forum: https://lightafterlife.forumotion.com/t1287-our-feather .
I am sure Feather will be very happy to receive all these kind wishes. happyheart
Jamboree
Jamboree

Post by Jamboree on Tue Jun 18 2019, 08:34

Sorry to read this.  Please pass on my very best wishes to Feather from me also for a hasty return to good health and good cheer.
Kitkat
Kitkat
Admin

Post by Kitkat on Fri Jun 21 2019, 11:56

Jamboree wrote:Sorry to read this.  Please pass on my very best wishes to Feather from me also for a hasty return to good health and good cheer.

Thanks Jamboree happyheart
I have also passed on your kind wishes to Feather, via text to her mobile phone.  I know she has read it because she sent back an immediate reply text (albeit blank - but this serves as an acknowledgement that she has read your kind words.) Smile
Jamboree
Jamboree

Post by Jamboree on Sat Aug 24 2019, 20:07

KK, how is Feather these days?  Any news?  Are you still in touch with her?
Kitkat
Kitkat
Admin

Post by Kitkat on Tue Aug 27 2019, 14:43

Jamboree wrote:KK, how is Feather these days?  Any news?  Are you still in touch with her?

Sorry Jamboree, I've not been around here for the last couple of days - hence the delay in replying.
Yes, I am still in touch with Feather and her family.  She is at present receiving physiotherapy with an excellent team at the hospital, and hopes to be back home soon.  At present she goes home at weekends - and happily, her little Chica is allowed to visit in her room while she is in the hospital.
The outlook is positive, but of course these things can't be rushed.  I will let her know you were asking about her. happyheart
Whiskers
Whiskers

Post by Whiskers on Tue Aug 27 2019, 15:57

Kitkat wrote:
Jamboree wrote:KK, how is Feather these days?  Any news?  Are you still in touch with her?

Sorry Jamboree, I've not been around here for the last couple of days - hence the delay in replying.
Yes, I am still in touch with Feather and her family.  She is at present receiving physiotherapy with an excellent team at the hospital, and hopes to be back home soon.  At present she goes home at weekends - and happily, her little Chica is allowed to visit in her room while she is in the hospital.
The outlook is positive, but of course these things can't be rushed.  I will let her know you were asking about her. happyheart

Good to hear kk. please include wishes from me also.
Stardust
Stardust

Post by Stardust on Sun Sep 29 2019, 09:34

I was so sad to learn of all your problems, Feather, and I hope you're already well on the road to recovery after your stroke.

This is a big and special day for you, so I want to wish you a very

Happy Birthday

surrounded by loved ones, laughter and joy.

happyheart   +   hug    +   happyheart

Kitkat, please pass on the message, as perhaps Feather does not read the forum for the moment. Thanks.

purr

Be grateful for even the smallest thing, blessings come in many disguises.
Kitkat
Kitkat
Admin

Feather by the sea. - Page 7 Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FEATHER!

Post by Kitkat on Sun Sep 29 2019, 11:27

Stardust wrote:I was so sad to learn of all your problems, Feather, and I hope you're already well on the road to recovery after your stroke.

This is a big and special day for you, so I want to wish you a very

Happy Birthday

surrounded by loved ones, laughter and joy.

happyheart   +   hug    +   happyheart

Kitkat, please pass on the message, as perhaps Feather does not read the forum for the moment. Thanks.

purr

Hi Stardust,

Lovely to see you here. sunny   I hope all is well with you. x

I have just passed on your message to Feather.  happyheart   She is now out of hospital and back in her own home (for the past fortnight now).
I do not get a reply back from my text messages to her (she may not be physically able to do so at the moment) but I know for a fact that she is able to read them and very much looks forward to receiving them.  Her son has indicated that she reads her emails too, so do feel free to email her if you wish. (Even if you do not know her email address, you should be able to send an email directly to her through the forum when you are logged in, by clicking on her name by her avatar & bringing down the dropdown list. If there is an option there that says 'send email' or words to that effect, you just click on that option and without giving away either yours or her email address, you can send an email to her address directly.  The Forum will send it to her email address automatically. It will come to her from 'Stardust' at Krazy Kats forum.
Kitkat
Kitkat
Admin

Post by Kitkat on Sun Sep 29 2019, 14:36

Birthdayto our Feather!   happyheart

Feather by the sea. - Page 7 80th-birthday-9

With lots of love, Feather, on your very special birthday. toast

I hope you're having a wonderful time today.  hug xxx hug
Jamboree
Jamboree

Post by Jamboree on Thu Oct 03 2019, 15:57

Belated happy birthday wishes to you Feather.  toast
Whiskers
Whiskers

Post by Whiskers on Fri Jan 03 2020, 19:26

A special Happy Hogmanay wish for Feather.
Hope you feeling much better now Feather and hope you had a happy healthy new year.
Much love and good wishes for this brand new year 2020.

Good health to you. toast  and come back soon. x

Current date/time is Wed Aug 05 2020, 12:10