KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal discussion forum: Talk about anything from birth to death - and beyond!

The Video of the Week now showing on Light After Life forum is: 'HUMAN'
I hope everyone is safe from the rages of Ophelia. Not forgetting the poor frightened animals too. xx
Hearing all the stories here. 3 people have died so far in Ireland with trees hitting cars. Can't for the life of me understand why anyone would venture out in a car in a hurricane!!!
A really strange golden hue in the atmosphere here in London. And a weird but slightly familiar smell in the air - reminds me of just before a sandstorm in Libya.

Hello again!

Brin
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Male

Karma (thanks received) : 0
Star sign : Leo
Chinese zodiac : Cat

Hello again!

Post by Brin on Wed 27 Nov 2013, 01:15

Just saying a quick Hi and thanks for the birthday wishes.  I had forgotten about this place until email notifying me of private message waiting for me here!  So here I am to find what it's all about.  Happy birthday greetings!  Thanks so much!  Now I'm here I find some changes, good changes here :thumb: & not only that but I have lots and lots of new readings in this site to catch up with.
I will come back soon to make that catching up with some very interesting subjects.
Kitkat
Admin
Admin

Female

Karma (thanks received) : 22
Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Re: Hello again!

Post by Kitkat on Wed 27 Nov 2013, 10:45

Hi Brin Smile 

Good to see you're still with us.  I hope you had a great birthday and wish you many more happy returns.  toast

Current date/time is Thu 19 Oct 2017, 23:04