KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

2 posters

How smart is your right foot?

Kitkat
    Kitkat

How smart is your right foot? Empty How smart is your right foot?

Post by Kitkat Fri 01 Nov 2013, 11:33

This was sent to me by email.  

I really thought I could beat it, but no matter how many times I've tried - it gets me every time.  shrug 

How smart is your right foot? GetInline.aspx?messageid=6aca950a-3f58-11e3-a0b5-00237de4aeb2&attindex=0&cp=-1&attdepth=0&imgsrc=cid%3aX.MA1.1382913457%40aol.com&cid=d9336421999b5bfe&shared=1&blob=MHxBVFQwMDAwMXxpbWFnZS9qcGVn&hm__login=cathyshannon66&hm__domain=hotmail.com&ip=10.111.12

Oops!  The image didn't come out here ...
    So, I'll just transcribe it:

How smart is your right foot?

It is pre-programmed in your brain!

Try out this - this is hysterical!  (Supposedly from an orthopaedic surgeon)

1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand.  Your foot will change direction.

I told you so!  And there's nothing you can do about it!  You and I both know how funny it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

[Me]:  It would be interesting to find out if it works with left-handed people also.  Hmm
    Jamboree
    Jamboree

How smart is your right foot? Empty Re: How smart is your right foot?

Post by Jamboree Mon 04 Nov 2013, 18:01

Yeh. Got me too. Funny thing, it doesn't happen with the left foot!

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 20:49