KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

Video of the Week now showing on Light After Life Forum's Portal Page is: 'Beyond Death' (Documentary)

Check out the new feature on the Portal page of the forum, comprising daily changing: Word of the Day; Quote of the Day; Article of the Day; This Day in History; Today's Birthday; Today's Holiday

NO MORE ADS!

Kitkat
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

NO MORE ADS!

Post by Kitkat on 7th March 2013, 12:00

I am sure you will all be pleased to notice that we no longer have to put up with those annoying flashing ads on the Forum - at least for the time being anyway.  I have sent them off on a nice long holiday (two months), which may very well be extended at the end of that time.  (For a nominal sum I have purchased some "credits" on the forum, which means quite a few improvements can be made to personalise and enhance the workings of the forum and make it more enjoyable and easier to use.)  

Personalisation of the new Toolbar is another thing that benefits from these credits.  Just experiment and find out for yourself.... and enjoy!   sunny

Current date/time is 19th September 2018, 00:02