Krazy Kats

A friendly informal discussion forum: Talk about anything from birth to death - and beyond!

e-mail alert

Stardust

SOLVED e-mail alert

Post by Stardust on Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 9:51

I'm wondering why I got an e-mail telling that:
You are receiving this automated email because your account on KRAZY KATS has been judged inactive for some time.
If you wish to stay in our community, and would like to keep your membership safe, please connect to the forum within the next seven days.

I didn't think it was that long since I last visited and when I logged in today I saw the message:
Your last visit was on Thu 30 Aug - 15:30

I wanted to check the date of my last post but it only gives day and month, not year, though I can't believe I haven't posted in 2012. How come the year isn't indicated?

Often when I checked the forum in the past there was little or no movement, so I rarely take the time to visit nowadays, still less post. If it gets busy again I'll certainly pop in more often.

Anyway, since it seems I had to post something, just thought I'd mention this.

Be grateful for even the smallest thing, blessings come in many disguises.
Kitkat
Admin

Female

Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

SOLVED Re: e-mail alert

Post by Kitkat on Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 11:03

No, you shouldn't be getting those emails, Stardust. They are extremely annoying and would piss me off no end. scratch
Apologies! There are no dictates here as to whether anyone should post or not. catlick
Hopefully now I have put an end to the niggly nasties. Very Happy

Stardust

Post by Stardust on Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 15:19

First time I had one from any of the forums, so I was surprised.

Then again, some forums blitz you with no warning at all if you don't log-in for a while. That's how I found myself no longer a member of the two TAPS forums. One day you try and log in and you get the message that you've been zapped.

Be grateful for even the smallest thing, blessings come in many disguises.
Pixie

Female

Star sign : Cancer
Chinese zodiac : Dog

Post by Pixie on Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 16:01

LOL,

This is my second such e-mail. I had one not so long ago and logged on thinking I would be shafted if I didn't then I got another one this morning so I am here, ta da!

Actually, mine said that riff raff who don't post get kicked off. By order of KK

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jul 2017 - 23:34