Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal discussion forum: Talk about anything from birth to death - and beyond!

THANKS

jonathanross

Male

THANKS

Post by jonathanross on Sun 19 Aug 2012 - 12:47

Hi all,
I am new here just joined this forum..

Admin

Female

Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Re: THANKS

Post by Kitkat on Sun 19 Aug 2012 - 13:09

Hi jonathanross. Very Happy Welcome to Krazy Kats.

I gather (from your signature) that you're not the Jonathan Ross that we all know and love. Wink

ETA: At the risk of appearing inhospitable ... we don't allow blatant advertising on this site, and the direct link has been removed from your signature.

Please feel free to discuss what you were advertising, but direct links will be classed as spam - and that is something we will not tolerate here.
Whiskers

Female

Star sign : Libra

Re: THANKS

Post by Whiskers on Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 15:26

KitKat wrote:Hi jonathanross. Very Happy Welcome to Krazy Kats.

I gather (from your signature) that you're not the Jonathan Ross that we all know and love. Wink

You never know KitKat. Old Wossy could have a bit of a sideline going on. Did you check out the link? His wife is into all things psychic isn't she?

Jonathan is not without his ­oddities, either. He’s said to be ­obsessive about tidying his prized ­collection of comics — when he’s not on Twitter. One glance at his account reveals he spends hours online — as do the rest of his family. In fact, it is often the all-too-public way they communicate with one another.

The title of favourite pet, ­however, belongs to Prof Snowball, a French Bulldog puppy who was a gift from Jonathan’s wife Jane Goldman to celebrate his 50th birthday in November. Snowball even has his own twitter page that is updated daily with pictures and tweets such as ‘woof’.

Huh? giggle

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1349512/Jonathan-Ross-Betty-Kitten-The-bizarre-truth-peculiar-family-.html#ixzz24NYaLhR6
Kitkat
Admin

Female

Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

THANKS

Post by Kitkat on Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 23:32

Whiskers wrote:You never know KitKat. Old Wossy could have a bit of a sideline going on. Did you check out the link? His wife is into all things psychic isn't she?

Hi Whiskers,
No, I cleared the link as soon as I realised what it was Suspect - one of those many adverts for online psychic services. I imagine one click into those kind of places and you'd never be rid of them.

If it had been the real Jonathan Ross, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't go hijacking someone else's introductory thread on here, like this poster has done to Aussiepom's.
(Sorry about that Aussiepom - I will try to move these posts into a separate thread).

That is a really interesting link you've put up there, Whiskers - worth a thread on its own anyway. sunny

And ...
Unlikely though it is, if you do turn out to be a real person, jonathanross, your account has not been deleted (yet) - only the link, so you are still welcome to come here and talk to us, and we'd love to hear what you have to say - whoever you are!

Current date/time is Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 12:25