KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

2 posters

Thank you for ...

Stardust
    Stardust

Thank you for ... Empty Thank you for ...

Post by Stardust Wed 30 Mar 2011, 10:05

Today I am thankful to the kind bus driver who waited for the lights to change so I could cross the road and catch his bus. It may mean only a few minutes saved on the journey but it started my day with a boost.
    Very Happy
    Pixie
    Pixie

Thank you for ... Empty Re: Thank you for ...

Post by Pixie Fri 08 Apr 2011, 09:20

Little things can make a big difference!

Personally, I think that if your job involves you interacting with the public eg bus drivers, supermarket checkouts, waiting on etc, then if you can't manage to crack a smile, then you should at least be polite. There are some very rude people in these jobs. I know we all have problems but who wants to be served a cup of tea by a waiter/waitress whos attitude is enough to turn the milk sour? Not moi! No As you point out Stardust, the bus drivers pleasant attitude made a difference to you. Us Brits are too backwards in coming forwards, we should be more like the Yanks and if someone is rude, we should complain about them! Grrrrrr
    Pixie
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Tue 12 Apr 2011, 09:11

Pixie you div, this is the happy thread take your rant to the rant thread! Rolling Eyes

Right you are Pixie Very Happy
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Tue 12 Apr 2011, 10:32

🤡 alien Laughing alien 🤡
    Smiling now, Pixie.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 23:28