KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal discussion forum: Talk about anything from birth to death - and beyond!

The Video of the Week now showing on Light After Life forum is: 'HUMAN'
I hope everyone is safe from the rages of Ophelia. Not forgetting the poor frightened animals too. xx
Hearing all the stories here. 3 people have died so far in Ireland with trees hitting cars. Can't for the life of me understand why anyone would venture out in a car in a hurricane!!!
A really strange golden hue in the atmosphere here in London. And a weird but slightly familiar smell in the air - reminds me of just before a sandstorm in Libya.

Thank you for ...

Stardust
All Star Gold Member
All Star Gold Member

Karma (thanks received) : 12

Thank you for ...

Post by Stardust on Wed 30 Mar 2011, 10:05

Today I am thankful to the kind bus driver who waited for the lights to change so I could cross the road and catch his bus. It may mean only a few minutes saved on the journey but it started my day with a boost.
Very Happy
Pixie
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Female

Karma (thanks received) : 11
Star sign : Cancer
Chinese zodiac : Dog

Re: Thank you for ...

Post by Pixie on Fri 08 Apr 2011, 09:20

Little things can make a big difference!

Personally, I think that if your job involves you interacting with the public eg bus drivers, supermarket checkouts, waiting on etc, then if you can't manage to crack a smile, then you should at least be polite. There are some very rude people in these jobs. I know we all have problems but who wants to be served a cup of tea by a waiter/waitress whos attitude is enough to turn the milk sour? Not moi! No As you point out Stardust, the bus drivers pleasant attitude made a difference to you. Us Brits are too backwards in coming forwards, we should be more like the Yanks and if someone is rude, we should complain about them! Grrrrrr
Pixie
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Female

Karma (thanks received) : 11
Star sign : Cancer
Chinese zodiac : Dog

Post by Pixie on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 09:11

Pixie you div, this is the happy thread take your rant to the rant thread! Rolling Eyes

Right you are Pixie Very Happy
Stardust
All Star Gold Member
All Star Gold Member

Karma (thanks received) : 12

Post by Stardust on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 10:32

🤡 alien Laughing alien 🤡
Smiling now, Pixie.

Current date/time is Thu 19 Oct 2017, 10:13