KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal discussion forum: Talk about anything from birth to death - and beyond!

The Video of the Week now showing on Light After Life forum is: 'HUMAN'
I hope everyone is safe from the rages of Ophelia. Not forgetting the poor frightened animals too. xx
Hearing all the stories here. 3 people have died so far in Ireland with trees hitting cars. Can't for the life of me understand why anyone would venture out in a car in a hurricane!!!
A really strange golden hue in the atmosphere here in London. And a weird but slightly familiar smell in the air - reminds me of just before a sandstorm in Libya.

Message for Pixie - Thank you!

Share
avatar
Kitkat
Admin
Admin

Female

Posts : 3277
Points : 11756
Karma (thanks received) : 22
Join date : 2011-03-19
Location : Around the bend
Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Message for Pixie - Thank you!

Post by Kitkat on Mon 19 Dec 2011, 13:53

Hi Pixie,

Thank you for your lovely card and message. Received it this morning - and the lovely pressie inside also!
So very thoughtfully chosen. D'you know ... I have a magnet on my fridge with exactly the same wording and sentiments! giggle

(((HUGS))) to you.

Kitkat xxx
avatar
Pixie
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Female

Posts : 105
Points : 2575
Karma (thanks received) : 11
Join date : 2011-03-21
Star sign : Cancer
Chinese zodiac : Dog

Re: Message for Pixie - Thank you!

Post by Pixie on Tue 20 Dec 2011, 09:34

You're very welcome KK..I'm glad you liked them, though words will never be enough to express my thanks for your support during one of the worst times of my life. I will never forget it...unless I go gaga which to be honest is looking likely. Dads sister went fruitski in later life and I have found the sweetners in me make up bag (twice) this week and sprayed me hair with Mr Sheen yesterday thinking it was hairspray! Mmmmm lemony fresh! Another five years will probably find me wearing odd shoes and shouting at the ducks in the park!

Oh well...onwards and upwards!
avatar
Kitkat
Admin
Admin

Female

Posts : 3277
Points : 11756
Karma (thanks received) : 22
Join date : 2011-03-19
Location : Around the bend
Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Re: Message for Pixie - Thank you!

Post by Kitkat on Tue 20 Dec 2011, 18:51

Pixie wrote:sprayed me hair with Mr Sheen yesterday thinking it was hairspray!
Ooh, what nice shiny hair you have Pixie. (Does she? ... or doesn't she ...?) Remember the Silvikrin advert??


Pixie wrote:Another five years will probably find me wearing odd shoes and shouting at the ducks in the park!

Umm ... is there something unusual about that?
avatar
Kitkat
Admin
Admin

Female

Posts : 3277
Points : 11756
Karma (thanks received) : 22
Join date : 2011-03-19
Location : Around the bend
Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Re: Message for Pixie - Thank you!

Post by Kitkat on Sat 24 Dec 2011, 17:36

and .... I got the bestest Christmas card ever from Pixie ... who obviously put a lot of thought into picking it. I will try and take a photo of it and get it up here (needs some experimenting on my part) but till then I'll just describe it ....

Tis a photo of a really sweet little cat with a hand tickling its chin. There is a speech bubble coming from obviously the owner of the hand - talking to the cat, which says "For Christmas, I'm going to give you all the love and cuddles a cat could ever wish for".
and then a speech bubble coming from the cat, who's looking up at the owner of the hand - and says "That's nice, Cathy... but I'd still rather have my bollocks back!"



I love it, Pixie!
avatar
Pixie
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Female

Posts : 105
Points : 2575
Karma (thanks received) : 11
Join date : 2011-03-21
Star sign : Cancer
Chinese zodiac : Dog

Re: Message for Pixie - Thank you!

Post by Pixie on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 14:00

KitKat wrote:and .... I got the bestest Christmas card ever from Pixie ... who obviously put a lot of thought into picking it. I will try and take a photo of it and get it up here (needs some experimenting on my part) but till then I'll just describe it ....

Tis a photo of a really sweet little cat with a hand tickling its chin. There is a speech bubble coming from obviously the owner of the hand - talking to the cat, which says "For Christmas, I'm going to give you all the love and cuddles a cat could ever wish for".
and then a speech bubble coming from the cat, who's looking up at the owner of the hand - and says "That's nice, Cathy... but I'd still rather have my bollocks back!"



I love it, Pixie!

Glad you liked it KK xxx
avatar
Pixie
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Female

Posts : 105
Points : 2575
Karma (thanks received) : 11
Join date : 2011-03-21
Star sign : Cancer
Chinese zodiac : Dog

Re: Message for Pixie - Thank you!

Post by Pixie on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 14:07

Still think I'm losing the plot though.....

This morning I managed to put an old butter tub (full of old tea bags and other such crap) back in the fridge and the new tub of butter in the bin.

I'm going slightly mad

I keep walking into rooms and stand there with a vacant look on my face for a few minutes until I remembered what I went in there for.

Is this likely to get better or am I going to end up putting the dog on a woollens wash instead of my jumpers?

    Current date/time is Thu 19 Oct 2017, 23:03