KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

4 posters

Happy Birthday KitKat

Umberto Cocopop
    Umberto Cocopop

Happy Birthday KitKat Empty Happy Birthday KitKat

Post by Umberto Cocopop Wed 14 Dec 2011, 09:11

Here you go:

Happy Birthday KitKat Hb

Happy Birthday KitKat Dancing

Not too much of this now....

Happy Birthday KitKat Eat_cake

Otherwise this will end up happening...

Spoiler:
    Kitkat
    Kitkat

Happy Birthday KitKat Empty Re: Happy Birthday KitKat

Post by Kitkat Wed 14 Dec 2011, 12:22

Thanks Umberto. happyheart toast

giggle The spoiler, lol .... I wish I could be jumping up and down on a trampoline, but unfortunately and painfully ... that's the furthest thing away from my capabilities this morning. Back is killing me crybaby , can't even sit on a chair. Just got up ... I think the long lie-in's made it worse. Hobbling off to the kitchen now for a bit of birthday brunch and a painkiller sandwich. Then in a wee while I'll be bouncy

By the way - I got a Happy Birthday email notification from the UK Skeptics Forum! lol, birthday wishes from the dead. Exciting! That ghost is still haunting the place. 8)
    Umberto Cocopop
    Umberto Cocopop

Post by Umberto Cocopop Wed 14 Dec 2011, 13:07

KitKat wrote:By the way - I got a Happy Birthday email notification from the UK Skeptics Forum! lol, birthday wishes from the dead. Exciting!
    It's automated and I don't know how to switch it off.

Either that or it's the best evidence of afterlife communication to date!
    Kitkat
    Kitkat

Post by Kitkat Thu 15 Dec 2011, 01:05

Umberto Cocopop wrote:Either that or it's the best evidence of afterlife communication to date!

Ah, I'm not so sure about that ... I've had better. Wink Happy Birthday KitKat Tongue
    Whiskers
    Whiskers

Post by Whiskers Thu 15 Dec 2011, 12:36

Happy birthday KitKat --- finally! :bom: drunken

Did you two sort out the situation of how many kisses who owes who? Happy Birthday KitKat 1747242660
    Kitkat
    Kitkat

Post by Kitkat Thu 15 Dec 2011, 22:15

Whiskers wrote:Happy birthday KitKat --- finally! :bom: drunken

Thanks Whiskers. Happy Birthday KitKat 1121757446

Whiskers wrote:Did you two sort out the situation of how many kisses who owes who? Happy Birthday KitKat 1747242660

Er ... no .. not really ... it's all a bit too confusing for this 93-year old's mind to get around. Happy Birthday KitKat 481982875

The only way I could work that one out would be for Umbo to explain to me in easy practical terms.
    I've never been too good on statistics ... more an 'experience it for yourself' type of gal. Wink
    Feather
    Feather

Post by Feather Fri 16 Dec 2011, 12:33

My greetings for your B/day are on SL, kk, but I hope you had a good day yesterday. Happy Birthday KitKat 2554330006
    Kitkat
    Kitkat

Post by Kitkat Sun 18 Dec 2011, 01:29

Yes, saw your post there Feather. Thank you. happyheart

I wouldn't exactly say I had a "great" day on my birthday. Bit of a non-entity as far as celebrations were concerned ... slept in till late and the rest of the waking day was pretty painful (back) just hobbled around the house and not in the mood to do anything.

Made up for it yesterday though (Friday). Was our work's Christmas Party - in my favourite restaurant in the whole world... been there so many times over the years, a small but cozy, lively, friendly, family-run Austrian restaurant which has been going since the 1960s. The food there is fab and plentiful, the entertainment unique and constant - where everyone in the whole place joins in. Music, singing, dancing. My biggest concern was - first, it is a low-ceilinged basement restaurant - all you see from the street is the door and as soon as you go through the door you have to go down some quite steep stairs. I have been avoiding stairs for the last few weeks with the back pain (slightest little movement or jerk the wrong way sets off the searing pain that locks in and leaves me scared to move anything for minutes on end) and secondly that I might not be able to join in with the dancing (and the swaying along with everyone else on the long tables, with the big tankards to all the drinking songs and folk songs from every country). I would have been happy to manage the stairs and just be there to drink in the atmosphere. As it turned out ... the painkillers worked wonders ... my new fold-up walking stick (lol) stayed in my bag all night, I was up and down those stairs without a bother - and only left the dance floor long enough to get back to refill my glass at the table, accompany yer man on the cowbells (lol), and render a few songs up on the microphone. Even 'Zorba The Greek' presented no hurdles. Had a truly brilliant night. Got home at 2:00 am this morning. (When we left there, the place was still abuzz, - all still going strong).
    Had another long lie-in this morning ... the usual painful hobbles when I got up, cos that's when it's always at its worst ... but after about an hour it eases off. Problem is ... I'm wide awake now after all these lazy lie-ins.
    Feather
    Feather

Post by Feather Sun 18 Dec 2011, 09:27

That sure was a good night, kk, just the kind you love so much. Three cheers for painkillers!! xxx

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 07:30