Krazy Kats

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

COVID-19: All the latest LIVE worldwide updates - today's updates are also on our Portal page, here)
Message to all: Stay well, stay safe, stay at home - and stay in touch!

Been too long!

OreoCat85
OreoCat85

Job/hobbies : Full Time Mother & Wife

Been too long! Empty Been too long!

Post by OreoCat85

Hey All,

I need to stop doing this, logging off then not logging on in months, naughty me!!!

Thie past 12 months have been insane!

Sales been picking up and now making fun novelty items for charity! Website also had a revamp.

I got a job, and got verbally bullied so quit!

Made a new friend who's more on my wavelength!

Starting to get back out there again after my running accident in Summer 2017, I can't run on the ankle or wear high heels anymore, but it's either flats or wedges. I am now out doing 10 mile walks

"Thanking you all for allowing me to be apart of this wonderful group!"

Share this post on: redditgoogle

Kitkat

Post on Sat Apr 20 2019, 13:16 by Kitkat

Like I said on the other thread, OreoCat - so much can happen in the space of one year (be that for the better, or for the worse - either way it's all experience for life, eh?)

So glad things are working out well for you.  Shame about the bullying - but like I say - all down to experience.  We don't always know or see it at the time of course, but every experience really does serve a purpose (even if that purpose doesn't reveal itself until a much later date).  That bully also will get their deserved comeuppance, if that's not already happened it will when the time is right.  Life experience for them too.
Whiskers

Post on Sun Apr 21 2019, 12:12 by Whiskers

OreoCat85 wrote:Hey All,

I need to stop doing this, logging off then not logging on in months, naughty me!!!

Thie past 12 months have been insane!

Sales been picking up and now making fun novelty items for charity! Website also had a revamp.

I got a job, and got verbally bullied so quit!

Made a new friend who's more on my wavelength!

Starting to get back out there again after my running accident in Summer 2017, I can't run on the ankle or wear high heels anymore, but it's either flats or wedges. I am now out doing 10 mile walks

Hi Oreo Very Happy   welcome back. 

10 mile walks! with a bad ankle!  pirat   Thats some feet, haha (feat).  Well done girl.
Hope you having a happy easter and making the most of this gorgeous weather.
Kitkat

Post on Tue Apr 30 2019, 12:41 by Kitkat

Hi OreoCat,

Just wanted to ask how you are now regarding your previous endo/pain problems?  It sounds from your very positive recent posts here that the awful problems you were experiencing before might well be in the past now?  I do hope this is the case.  The regular running and exercise that you are involved with now - could this be helping towards easing/relieving your other long-term problems?  Were you able to get help from any other sources? Like physio, pain management etc? 

(By the way - The links that you provided here before I found very helpful for my own ailments at the time, so thank you so much for that. :thanks:  
I had never even heard of the condition Endometriosis before, and although not my sole priority problem, it certainly turned out to be the cause of exacerbating some of my then concerns. (Have since that had a hysterectomy, amongst other things).

Take care and keep well. happyheart
Jamboree

Post on Fri May 17 2019, 03:19 by Jamboree

OreoCat85 wrote:I need to stop doing this, logging off then not logging on in months, naughty me!!!

Good to see I'm not the only one! wave
OreoCat85

Post on Mon Jan 20 2020, 11:26 by OreoCat85

Kitkat wrote:Hi OreoCat,

Just wanted to ask how you are now regarding your previous endo/pain problems?  It sounds from your very positive recent posts here that the awful problems you were experiencing before might well be in the past now?  I do hope this is the case.  The regular running and exercise that you are involved with now - could this be helping towards easing/relieving your other long-term problems?  Were you able to get help from any other sources? Like physio, pain management etc? 

(By the way - The links that you provided here before I found very helpful for my own ailments at the time, so thank you so much for that. :thanks:  
I had never even heard of the condition Endometriosis before, and although not my sole priority problem, it certainly turned out to be the cause of exacerbating some of my then concerns. (Have since that had a hysterectomy, amongst other things).

Take care and keep well. happyheart

I have now cut out sugar related snacks (which feeds the endometriosis and causes pain!)

I take long strolls along the countrypark and beach - which is across the road from my home!

I am glad that the links I posted have helped a great deal, nice to see that I can help others from my past experiences.

The only help I got from other sources, was the likes of google by myself doing the research and found Vitamin D and Vitamin C daily supplements helps me a great deal.
Whiskers

Post on Mon Jan 20 2020, 17:56 by Whiskers

Nice to see you Oreocat!

Been too long! 472218cfaf93385bad69fd38ed745faa
Kitkat

Post on Mon Jan 20 2020, 19:55 by Kitkat

agree Smile
OreoCat85

Post on Mon Jan 20 2020, 20:46 by OreoCat85

Aww I've actually been missed?

Current date/time is Sat Nov 28 2020, 07:34