KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

3 posters

Kitty's got the blues ...

Kitkat
    Kitkat

Kitty's got the blues ... Empty Kitty's got the blues ...

Post by Kitkat Wed 13 Feb 2019, 18:23

I just love this advert.  giggle 

Whiskers
    Whiskers

Kitty's got the blues ... Empty Re: Kitty's got the blues ...

Post by Whiskers Fri 15 Feb 2019, 18:38

lololol lololol lololol lololol

Another one

mac
    mac

Post by mac Sat 16 Feb 2019, 04:14

My wife's just discovered on Netflix a series about cats 'Kitten Rescuers' hosted by Jo Brand.  Might be new to Netflix but don't know if it's been on TV. (made 2017)

Cat lovers will likely enjoy it - worth a try if you have Netflix.  Even I've been enjoying it.  Wink   Smile
    Kitkat
    Kitkat

Post by Kitkat Sat 16 Feb 2019, 12:10

lol - that Talking Cat Blues is just so funny.  giggle

Here's another sad cat ...

Kitkat
    Kitkat

Post by Kitkat Sat 16 Feb 2019, 12:17

mac wrote:My wife's just discovered on Netflix a series about cats hosted by Jo Brand.  Might be new to Netflix but don't know if it's been on TV. 

Cat lovers will likely enjoy it - worth a try if you have Netflix.  Even I've been enjoying it.  Wink   Smile

I don't have access to Netflix. Quite a few people have even recently been trying to persuade me, but with Freeview tv and hundreds of choices of channels to view covering all different tastes - why on earth would anyone want any more? Additionally, there's YouTube, stuff available 24/7 to suit all tastes - I'm happy enough with my lot. cat
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Sat 16 Feb 2019, 13:25

Kitkat wrote:
    mac wrote:My wife's just discovered on Netflix a series about cats hosted by Jo Brand.  Might be new to Netflix but don't know if it's been on TV. 

I don't have access to Netflix.  Quite a few people have even recently been trying to persuade me, but with Freeview tv and hundreds of choices of channels to view covering all different tastes - why on earth would anyone want any more?  Additionally, there's YouTube, stuff available 24/7 to suit all tastes - I'm happy enough with my lot. cat
    Back home I don't bother with Netflix and rarely watch anything other than dear old aunty Beeb's serices but the TV here is absolute crap both over-the-air or via expensive cable/satellite.  Netflix has provided a lot of hours entertainment for us, even watching stuff from the BBC. 

The UK Netflix film selection at home, though, is (or was when I last subscribed last summer) not a patch on the US Netflix selection but in the UK there is, as you say kk, loads of programmes, including films, free over-the-air. 

Many folk in Britain may not realise just how good our TV service - and radio of course - is.  Catch up TV and live radio streaming via the web is a fabulous deal.  I've been listening to Radio 4 news - streaming live or on catch up - throughout the winter following the Brexit debacle and I even watched live the big evening vote in Parliament a few weeks back.

I pay my TV licence, of course, but what a piffling charge compared with what I get.  There that's my plug for the BBC!  happyheart

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 16:30