KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

The Video of the Week currently showing on LAL Portal Page is: 'Mind Over Matter: Telekinesis'

[solved] Yahoo Mail down - again!

Kitkat
Kitkat
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

[solved] Yahoo Mail down - again!

Post by Kitkat on Sun 18 Feb 2018, 14:28

YAHOO Mail is down again for hundreds of users that are experiencing e-mail server issues today.

YAHOO MAIL DOWN - UPDATE THREE - Sunday 1.20pm GMT:
The Yahoo Mail issues that affected thousands of customers on Saturday is meant to have been resolved.
However, despite engineers fixing the e-mail server issues late on Satuday hundreds of Yahoo Mail users have still reported issues with the service today.
Independent outage monitor Down Detector has today received a steady stream of reports of Yahoo Mail down.
While Yahoo Mail down reports have not reached the highs of yesterday, Down Detector has received hundreds reports today from users experiencing issues.

more   https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/920265/Yahoo-Mail-down-not-working-Sky-e-mail-servers-login-issues

Check current status: http://downdetector.co.uk/problems/yahoo-mail
Jamboree
Jamboree
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Re: [solved] Yahoo Mail down - again!

Post by Jamboree on Wed 21 Feb 2018, 23:42

One of the comments in that Down Detector link posted today 8 hours ago:

Looks like Sky have upped security.Found under sky help that when logging into email on app. they now want you to put in a 16 digit password(created by them).I have done this and email is working properly again.Good luck all hope this helps.
Brin
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Post by Brin on Fri 02 Mar 2018, 19:35

I have no issue with yahoo.  I think it's only a problem if you're with Sky.
Kitkat
Kitkat
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Post by Kitkat on Fri 09 Mar 2018, 23:00

Yahoo has been taken over by Verizon.  I guess the inevitable teething period is taking longer than expected.

Verizon has completed its $4.48 billion acquisition of Yahoo's operating business and formed a new subsidiary called "Oath" that includes both Yahoo and AOL.

Verizon said its "Oath portfolio includes HuffPost, Yahoo Sports, AOL.com, Makers, Tumblr, Build Studios, Yahoo Finance, Yahoo Mail and more

You'd think with all that money to splash around they'd be able to get their act together.

Current date/time is Wed 23 Jan 2019, 02:48