KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal discussion forum: Talk about anything from birth to death - and beyond!

The Video of the Week now showing on Light After Life forum is: 'HUMAN'
I hope everyone is safe from the rages of Ophelia. Not forgetting the poor frightened animals too. xx
Hearing all the stories here. 3 people have died so far in Ireland with trees hitting cars. Can't for the life of me understand why anyone would venture out in a car in a hurricane!!!
A really strange golden hue in the atmosphere here in London. And a weird but slightly familiar smell in the air - reminds me of just before a sandstorm in Libya.
  • Reply to topic

[solved] Forum showing me as online -- but I am not!

Wiskers

SOLVED [solved] Forum showing me as online -- but I am not!

Post by Wiskers on Fri 23 Jun 2017, 13:00

alien   As the shout box is currently away on holiday, I am posting this in the guest forum. Not sure if it will work but one way to find out. 

I am member Whiskers. I cant put Whiskers to this post because a message comes up "Sorry but this name is already taken", so I will try it now with Wiskers.

I am currently being shown as online in the statistics of the forum -- but I am not online! 
I was in the forum earlier this morning and logged out about half an hour ago, but my name is still showing down the bottom as being logged in. shrug
Kitkat
Admin
Admin

Female

Karma (thanks received) : 22
Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

SOLVED Re: [solved] Forum showing me as online -- but I am not!

Post by Kitkat on Fri 23 Jun 2017, 13:16

Wiskers wrote:alien   As the shout box is currently away on holiday, I am posting this in the guest forum. Not sure if it will work but one way to find out. 

I am member Whiskers. I cant put Whiskers to this post because a message comes up "Sorry but this name is already taken", so I will try it now with Wiskers.

I am currently being shown as online in the statistics of the forum -- but I am not online! 
I was in the forum earlier this morning and logged out about half an hour ago, but my name is still showing down the bottom as being logged in. shrug

Hi Whiskers,

Your name is not showing online to me.  It's possible you may be seeing a cached version on your comp.  Try clicking the link 'Delete the forum cookies' (to be found just above the statistics area of the forum), then restart your browser. 
If that doesn't work, then perhaps you might need to delete your browser's cache and cookies.
Whiskers
All Star Gold Member
All Star Gold Member

Female

Karma (thanks received) : 3

Post by Whiskers on Fri 23 Jun 2017, 19:51

Thanks kk. No need to do anything, by the time I finished posting it was already gone.  Embarassed
Kitkat
Admin
Admin

Female

Karma (thanks received) : 22
Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Post by Kitkat on Sun 25 Jun 2017, 10:41

Glad that's been sorted out, Whiskers.

And I'm pleased that you reported it here.  If we don't know there's a problem, we can't fix it.  :thumb:
  • Reply to topic

Current date/time is Fri 20 Oct 2017, 17:19