KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal discussion forum: Talk about anything from birth to death - and beyond!

The Video of the Week now showing on Light After Life forum is: 'HUMAN'
I hope everyone is safe from the rages of Ophelia. Not forgetting the poor frightened animals too. xx
Hearing all the stories here. 3 people have died so far in Ireland with trees hitting cars. Can't for the life of me understand why anyone would venture out in a car in a hurricane!!!
A really strange golden hue in the atmosphere here in London. And a weird but slightly familiar smell in the air - reminds me of just before a sandstorm in Libya.

Functions of the Green Toolbar at top of the Forum

Kitkat
Admin
Admin

Female

Karma (thanks received) : 22
Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Functions of the Green Toolbar at top of the Forum

Post by Kitkat on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 10:47

When you are logged in to the Forum your username will appear in the right-hand corner of the Green toolbar at the top of the Board. 

By clicking into your name there you will find a drop-down menu which allows you to perform various functions:

• Edit profile

• My topics

• My posts

• Watched topics

• My private messages

• Log out

When you set your notification preferences from your profile, another drop-down menu will appear to the right of your username - called Notifications.  It will notify you of new posts since last visit (to watched topics), new pm's etc.  You can set your preferences through there to receive notifications by email if you wish - or just from the toolbar once logged in, or both, or neither.
You can also change any of your notification preferences at any time.

You may also make a request to 'start watching a topic' or 'stop watching a topic' individually from each of the topics on the forum (usually found down the bottom of the topics lists).

When creating a topic or replying to a post, you can also request to 'notify me of replies' from there on, by ticking the little circle 'Notify me of replies to this post' before you press 'send'. 

By clicking your name up in the red toolbar, you can see all your preferences (and alter them from there), your profile info, number of posts made, private messages, watched topics, etc - and you can also log out from there.
All of these things are contained in the one place, which makes it much easier to use the board. 
Oh yes - you can also log in through red toolbar.

To make that little menu go back into the toolbar - just click again on your name and it's hidden from view.

You may also search, share & connect with your individual social media (FaceBook, Twitter, Email, etc) all directly from the toolbar - without leaving the forum.

All the above applies to Light After Life forum also - except the toolbar on LAL is coloured Red

Current date/time is Fri 20 Oct 2017, 17:23