Krazy Kats

Kitkat's friendly informal discussion forum: Talk about anything from birth to death - and beyond!

Light After Life forum has now moved to its new address. Existing members will need to be reactivated on request, so please PM me (Kitkat) here if you are interested in re-joining with your old username account. Hope to see some familiar names back and happily posting over there soon.

Publications

Kitkat
Admin
Admin

Female

Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Publications

Post by Kitkat on Wed 17 May 2017 - 19:35

A new feature added to the Forum:  Publications

To see what it's all about, click into the button at top of the Forum.

When we get more used to it, it can be modified for any intererested members to publish their own stuff in there.
It can be in the form of e.g. a Blog, or videos, poetry, music, all sorts of stuff of interest.

wave  Any ideas welcome from members ....  Post your ideas in reply to this thread (or PM me if you prefer).

Whatever gets published in there goes directly online, so we need to be very careful and discerning as to the content.
Whiskers
The Kat that got the cream (1000+ posts)
The Kat that got the cream (1000+ posts)

Female

Star sign : Libra

Re: Publications

Post by Whiskers on Fri 19 May 2017 - 9:28

Feather's poems ?
Kitkat
Admin
Admin

Female

Star sign : Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Re: Publications

Post by Kitkat on Mon 22 May 2017 - 0:46

Whiskers wrote:Feather's poems ?

Lovely idea, Whiskers. :thumb:

Our Stardust too has such a lovely way with words; perhaps she'd be interested in having something of hers published too. 

Only thing is - neither of these eloquent muses have been around here for some time now. 
Have they found somewhere else to spend their time?  (Flipping FaceBook, probably crybaby )
Or -are people just losing interest in the forums in general?  Everywhere seems so quiet at the moment.

Ah well ... the door is always open here whenever folk feel like popping in.  So long as folk know that ... and I'm sure they do.

I've not been around here much myself either of late, as I've been busy with sorting out the new LAL address.
Will any members be interested in it though when it's ready to roll (which I reckon should be by next weekend ...) ??

I do hope so.

Current date/time is Fri 23 Jun 2017 - 9:29