KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

3 posters

"There Are Bad Times Just Around The Corner."

bimbow
    bimbow

"There Are Bad Times Just Around The Corner." Empty "There Are Bad Times Just Around The Corner."

Post by bimbow Fri 13 Jan 2017, 22:48

Let's look on the bright side!

Feather
    Feather

"There Are Bad Times Just Around The Corner." Empty Re: "There Are Bad Times Just Around The Corner."

Post by Feather Sat 14 Jan 2017, 09:38

That fails miserably to cheer me up, Bimbow.
    Stardust
    Stardust

"There Are Bad Times Just Around The Corner." Empty Re: "There Are Bad Times Just Around The Corner."

Post by Stardust Sat 14 Jan 2017, 18:27

That song's going back a bit.
    To my own surprise I enjoyed it and listened all the way through and yes, I did have a smile on my face.
    Very Happy

Feather, how about this one to get you smiling too (and I defy you to keep your feet still while listening to this song).

bimbow
    bimbow

Post by bimbow Sat 14 Jan 2017, 23:48

Stardust wrote:That song's going back a bit.
    To my own surprise I enjoyed it and listened all the way through and yes, I did have a smile on my face.
    Very Happy
    Yes Stardust.  1952 apparently.  Here is Noel singing it himself.

https://secondhandsongs.com/work/153750
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Sun 15 Jan 2017, 17:26

I hope this thread isn't only for bad times just around the corner, but for any song to cheer up anybody who needs it, like this one:

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:53