KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

4 posters

What's your personality?

Kitkat
    Kitkat

What's your personality? Empty What's your personality?

Post by Kitkat Sun 20 Mar 2016, 18:14

What's your personality? Logo
    Take our Personality Test and get a 'freakishly accurate' description of who you are and why you do things the way you do.

Free.  No registration required.

What's your personality?

This free test is based on Carl Jung’s and Isabel Briggs Myers’ typological approach to personality.

I did the test.  Here's what I got  (I think it's pretty accurate):  
    Your personality type: “The Mediator” (INFP-A)
    Strength of individual traits: Introverted: 68%, Intuitive: 88%, Feeling: 81%, Prospecting: 64%, Assertive: 89%.
    Role: Diplomat
    Strategy: Confident Individualism

What's your personality? TakeTheTest What's your personality? Click-here-button-hand-shaped-cursor-43957147

If you do the test, come and let us know your results here - and whether you believe it to be accurate or not.
    bimbow
    bimbow

What's your personality? Empty Re: What's your personality?

Post by bimbow Sun 20 Mar 2016, 23:36

Well, here is what I got.

Your personality type: “The Protagonist” (ENFJ-T)
    Strength of individual traits: Extraverted: 54%, Intuitive: 70%, Feeling: 57%, Judging: 56%, Turbulent: 61%.
    Role: Diplomat
    Strategy: Social Engagement

I have no idea how accurate or not that might be.  But here is a quote from "The Idiot Brain", a book I have just finished reading, written by Dr Dean Burnett, a neuroscientist working at Cardiff University's Institute of Psychological Medicine and Clinical Neurosciences.  He is referring to the Myers-Briggs Type Inventory. (p197)

The trouble is, it is not supported or approved by the scientific community.  It looks rigorous and sounds proper.....but it's based on untested decades-old assumptions put together by enthusiastic amateurs, working from a single source.
    Curious
    Curious

Post by Curious Mon 21 Mar 2016, 07:18

I got the Defender. I did it twice with the same result. Smile
    Whiskers
    Whiskers

Post by Whiskers Mon 21 Mar 2016, 15:07

I got same as Bimbow.  Smile

Your Results
    What's your personality? ENFJ-male
    “The Protagonist” (ENFJ-T)
    Diplomat
    Social Engagement

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 07:50