KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

3 posters

Medium Colin Fry and the Skeptics

Kitkat
    Kitkat

Medium Colin Fry and the Skeptics Empty Medium Colin Fry and the Skeptics

Post by Kitkat Fri 28 Aug 2015, 00:04

'TV psychic Colin Fry predicted he would be trolled by sceptics in powerful letter just days before his death'

Well of course it doesn't take a psychic to make such a prediction, considering Colin Fry was hounded and trolled by the skeptics all his working life.  

The Mirror reports:
    Psychic Colin Fry predicted that people would doubt his work following his death.

The TV psychic penned a powerful letter to his management last week knowing he was very unwell. He lost his battle to terminal lung cancer in the early hours of Tuesday morning.

The star of Most Haunted – who was 53 at the time of his death - revealed he had done nothing he was ashamed of as he gave his management instructions for after his death.

Appearing to predict the future he wrote: “I have no doubt that once I am gone, the sceptics will come out of the wood work with lies and half truths, you know I don't give a damn, however, those who know me, know the truth, and that's all that matters. “I have done nothing in my life I am ashamed of, I know I have only ever tried to help people.”

readmore   arrow   http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/tv-psychic-colin-fry-predicted-6324497

Whiskers
    Whiskers

Medium Colin Fry and the Skeptics Empty Re: Medium Colin Fry and the Skeptics

Post by Whiskers Sat 29 Aug 2015, 14:35

angry   Derek Acorah has been getting some disgusting sick comments too.  Horrible.  Evil or Very Mad

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/derek-acorah-trolled-over-death-6322804

What kind of minds can even think such things.
    Kitkat
    Kitkat

Post by Kitkat Sat 29 Aug 2015, 16:49

Whiskers wrote:angry   Derek Acorah has been getting some disgusting sick comments too.  Horrible.  Evil or Very Mad

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/derek-acorah-trolled-over-death-6322804

What kind of minds can even think such things.

The kind that have a lot of growing up to do. Anonymous people hiding behind their computer screens, who most likely have yet to experience the loss of anyone close to them. It's a sad fact also that some people just crave attention. Internet trolls are often very sad and lonely people.
    Umberto Cocopop
    Umberto Cocopop

Post by Umberto Cocopop Sat 29 Aug 2015, 19:40

Clever headline.

Any idiot who posts daft comments on Twitter, etc. is now a 'skeptic' - more proof of what a mean and nasty bunch they truly are.
    Whiskers
    Whiskers

Post by Whiskers Sun 30 Aug 2015, 14:48

Umberto Cocopop wrote:Clever headline.

Any idiot who posts daft comments on Twitter, etc. is now a 'skeptic' - more proof of what a mean and nasty bunch they truly are.

The comments made to Derek Acorah have nothing to do with skepticism. They are just immature stupid people with no feelings for anyone but themselves.

Nice to see you back Umberto. How are you? sunny
    Kitkat
    Kitkat

Post by Kitkat Sun 30 Aug 2015, 22:28

Whiskers wrote:They are just immature stupid  people with no feelings for anyone but themselves.

agree   .... and here's a perfect example:  Medium Colin Fry and the Skeptics Arrow_down_green   (These people consider themselves 'skeptics')

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?s=a10de7f928f34eccc51a02417000c032&t=297448

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 09:00