KRAZY KATS

Welcome to Krazy Kats - a friendly informal online community discussing life issues that we care about. Open 24/7 for chat & chill. Come and join us!

4 posters

New 'Poo Bus' launched today (powered by human & food waste)

Kitkat
    Kitkat

New 'Poo Bus' launched today (powered by human & food waste) Empty New 'Poo Bus' launched today (powered by human & food waste)

Post by Kitkat Thu 20 Nov 2014, 19:02

surprised

Eco-friendly Bristol 'poo bus' powered by human waste

Britain's first bus to be powered by human and food waste has taken to the roads.

The 40-seat Bio-Bus, nicknamed "the number two," will transport people between Bath and Bristol Airport.

The biomethane gas it runs on is produced at a sewage treatment works at Avonmouth.

The eco-friendly vehicle can travel up to 300km (186 miles) on one tank of gas, which takes the annual waste of about five people to produce.
    Umberto Cocopop
    Umberto Cocopop

New 'Poo Bus' launched today (powered by human & food waste) Empty Re: New 'Poo Bus' launched today (powered by human & food waste)

Post by Umberto Cocopop Thu 20 Nov 2014, 21:09

They should tune the exhaust to sound like a fart.
    Whiskers
    Whiskers

New 'Poo Bus' launched today (powered by human & food waste) Empty Re: New 'Poo Bus' launched today (powered by human & food waste)

Post by Whiskers Sun 23 Nov 2014, 10:43

At least the dog can't be blamed.  Blame the bus!  giggle

New 'Poo Bus' launched today (powered by human & food waste) LMFAO
    Kitkat
    Kitkat

Post by Kitkat Sun 23 Nov 2014, 11:11

Aw ... I just love that photo. giggle Where do you find 'em, Whiskers? cheesy
    Whiskers
    Whiskers

Post by Whiskers Sun 23 Nov 2014, 11:30

I dont know why, but that pic reminds me a bit of Prince Charles. wary
    Kitkat
    Kitkat

Post by Kitkat Tue 25 Nov 2014, 15:00

Whiskers wrote:I dont know why, but that pic reminds me a bit of Prince Charles.  wary

giggle Yes, there is definitely a resemblance there!
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Tue 01 Nov 2016, 13:25

All five people depicted on the side of that bus are doing something else while using the loo. Doesn't anyone go just to do what it's there for?

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 16:36